> PlayStation 3, Favorite games?
bassman
post Jan 18 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #21

Regular Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 147

There is some nice humour in Borderlands 2 which adds to the enjoyment.

My Game of the Year edition arrived which came with the four main bits of DLC, Mechromancer, Psycho, First Level Increase DLC, Creature Slaughter Done and Collectors Edition. I bought the other Level increase DLC. It took a fair while to install the 10Gb or so of DLC on the second disk. So far (with the DLC I bought) I have spent 23.99 on the PS3 version. The DLC I have with the game (and the one I bought) would cost about 45 separately.

I am currently trying to recreate some of my characters that I have on the 360 version. I have a Lv 63 Mechromancer and Lv 61 Psycho with the other character type around Lv 40-45. I was also wanting to copy a couple of "power levelled" characters in the dhape of a Lv 65 Commando (levelled to Lv 61 by someone) and a Commando modified to Lv 72 and now effectively Lv 74 (really Lv 72 but with the 2 extra levels that come without any more Skill Points from gaining Exp).

I so far have a Lv 8 Mechromancer which is just about to set out to Sanctuary in the game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Master
post Jan 20 2014, 08:07 AM
Post #22

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

it was nice playing with you. I've never tried online co-op before so it came to me as a bit of a surprise to see you. Still, it was fun and I'm willing to try it again. By the way, it seems that my class (berserker) is not the most popular choice. Have I made the wrong decision to start playing as a berserker?

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post
bassman
post Jan 20 2014, 02:45 PM
Post #23

Regular Poster
Group Icon

If you like the Gunserker, I would go with it.

I must admit to not finding it the easiest character type to play with, though I got one to Lv 40 on the 360.

I was playing at a higher level in a group of 4 once. I was a Siren. Not sure what level we were (fairly high I think) and the Gunzerker in the party seemed to be the one that went into Fight for your Life more frequently than the rest of us.

If I can ever duplicate my 360 characters (I have yet to read a PS3 game save on my PC, though I have another program to install on the PC that will hopefully enable me to). I will have a Siren at Lv 40 and 45, the Lv 40 Gunzerker and Assassin, a Commando in the high 50's, a Lv 61 Psycho and a Lv 63 Mechromancer. I may also duplicate a couple of my "power levelled" characters with a Lv 65 Commando (levelled to 61 with help) and a Lv 72 plus 2 of the Op levels that came in with the last level update DLC.

+Quote Post
bassman
post Jan 31 2014, 04:42 PM
Post #24

Regular Poster
Group Icon

Sorry not to respond to your game invitation. I was doing some stuff around the house and had left the PS3 on.

+Quote Post
Master
post Feb 3 2014, 08:31 AM
Post #25

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

It's okay, I got your message on my PS3. There's nothing to be sorry for.

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 08:49 AM