> New News on SW7
Rebel_A96
post Jul 26 2013, 04:05 AM
Post #1

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 884

Wasn't sure which topic to put this in, so I figured I'd make a whole new thread. Hope y'all don't mind. Anyway saw this: http://www.movieweb.com/news/star-wars-epi...g-and-zac-efron on a couple of sites.

I'm not a fan of Ryan Gosling although he was good in Remember the Titans. I have no idea who this Zak Efron is although I hear that both could play the Skywalker and Solo children. I hope it's not true. But I heard at least JJ Abrams is keeping John Williams to do the score, so that should be good!

What do you think of it?

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Rebel_A96
post Mar 28 2014, 09:50 AM
Post #2

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 884

QUOTE (Madison_rogue @ Mar 28 2014, 01:41 AM) *
I honestly haven't decided on joining the other forum. I absolutely appreciate that it exists for people to discover, but I just don't have the time to post anymore.

RL has caught up to me...

confusedsmall.gif

Aw, okay I know what you mean. Well if anyone sees this, all of you were very friendly to talk to and cool members! I posted what I thought of you all in threads with my stories, but forgot to do it with posts about anything. I think of all of you as very good/best friends and you were all nice, sweet, funny, (etc) and made my day. Thank you for helping out with my stories (I have put your sn's down whoever helped with ideas). I will miss you all. hug-sad.gif

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Rebel_A96   New News on SW7   Jul 26 2013, 04:05 AM
- - jedimasterskid   ZAC EFFRON NO!I don't want no singing danc...   Jul 26 2013, 01:49 PM
- - greenangel   Stay calm skid...at this point there is still hope...   Sep 8 2013, 06:37 PM
- - jedimasterskid   True true but I don't want my world/religion t...   Sep 9 2013, 11:53 AM
- - greenangel   I know how you feel...my whole world depends on th...   Sep 10 2013, 12:27 AM
- - Master   I really hope they wont deliberately ignore the pr...   Sep 11 2013, 07:31 AM
- - Rebel_A96   Master--I don't know how he could skip the pre...   Sep 14 2013, 10:27 PM
- - Master   Benedict Cumberbatch is to play Smaug if I remembe...   Sep 16 2013, 10:09 AM
- - Rebel_A96   Master--why wouldn't Lucas have a say in it? I...   Sep 17 2013, 03:25 PM
- - Master   Star Wars is his baby, but he grew tired of it, so...   Sep 18 2013, 07:31 AM
- - Rebel_A96   Oh. Interesting. Thanks for the quote Master. I...   Sep 21 2013, 08:30 PM
- - Master   I think he was something in the middle. Have you s...   Sep 24 2013, 07:15 AM
- - jedimasterskid   Isn't Lucas the biggest shareholder in Disney?...   Sep 26 2013, 10:46 AM
- - Rebel_A96   Master--I've seen some of the making of videos...   Sep 27 2013, 04:46 AM
- - darthnecrum   God, I hope they are just rumours... it would be g...   Dec 23 2013, 05:33 PM
- - Rebel_A96   Latest news: http://movies.yahoo.com/news/star-war...   Feb 26 2014, 11:18 PM
- - Master   Michael Fassbender and Hugo Weaving are amazing ac...   Feb 28 2014, 07:41 AM
- - Rebel_A96   I really hope it won't be b/c didn't Lawre...   Feb 28 2014, 03:51 PM
- - Master   I think Benedict Cumberbatch is the best possible ...   Mar 3 2014, 07:48 AM
- - Rebel_A96   http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014...r-and...   Mar 20 2014, 03:07 AM
- - *LeiaOrgana*   I have been preemptively pessimistic about the new...   Mar 23 2014, 06:03 PM
|- - Leia_   QUOTE (*LeiaOrgana* @ Mar 23 2014, 07:03 ...   Mar 26 2014, 01:01 PM
|- - Madison_rogue   QUOTE (*LeiaOrgana* @ Mar 23 2014, 12:03 ...   Mar 27 2014, 12:53 AM
- - Rebel_A96   ^I hope so M_r. You know sometimes there are good...   Mar 27 2014, 06:04 PM
- - Madison_rogue   I honestly haven't decided on joining the othe...   Mar 28 2014, 12:41 AM
- - Rebel_A96   QUOTE (Madison_rogue @ Mar 28 2014, 01:41...   Mar 28 2014, 09:50 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 02:22 AM