Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Politicians: I like two or three, but one of them I'm not really sure about, who were they?
paul73
post Nov 1 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #1

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 1,428

In Episode 2, Anakin says he likes two or three politicians, but one of them he's not really sure about. Who were the two or three? Here's what I'm thinking:

1. Palpatine
2. Padme
3. Bail Organa

I'm pretty sure about the first two, not so sure about #3. Because Anakin made a bit of a joke about the one he's "not really sure about", I'm thinking that one was Padme. I think that's why Padme replid, "you're making fun of me!"

I think the third might be Bail Organa because, as we see in Episode 3 after Anakin returns to Coruscant, Bail is one of the first people he speaks with one-on-one. Plus Bail seems to be pretty level-headed.

What do you think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Nov 3 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #2

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

I always just figured he meant Bail and Palpatine or someone else we didn't know about. After that I didn't give it much thought. But he definitely was making fun of Padme with that last statement, the way he looked at her when saying it, the way he said it, she knew what he was doing.

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post
paul73
post Dec 19 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #3

Power Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,428

It's nice if Bail Organa was the one Anakin was talking about, considering he ended up becoming Leia's adoptive father.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 04:57 AM