Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Life, Make it up
Piper
post Sep 4 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #41

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 361

Kelly had been looking over the flie contaning both personal information and several pictures of a young boy named Derrick Winberg. He had gone missing sometime during the day while walking his dog. Nothing seemed strange to Kelly about the boy's up bringing. He seemed to be living a normal health childhood. His mother and a aunt were all the boy had in life. Kelly found no reason why she would be put on to work a case with the LAPD, this all seemed a bit strange to her, but she was gonna do what she was told. She was given the number of the LAPD officer that she was going to be working with so she picked up her cell and begain to dile the number to officer Amy Lance.

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
priha
post Sep 5 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #42

Power Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 17,009

It was annoying bloody hell out of Julie. She stood looking out her flat window. She needed to know more about the situation. Now was when she would've persued the dreams of being a private detective when she was younger. Perhaps she could solve it anyway...But not exactly playing by the rules...

--------------------
"At last! My arm is complete again!" -Sweeney Todd

Real vampires DON'T sparkle!!!!

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 9 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #43

Power Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,397

((I have no idea what to write next. confusedsmall.gif ))

--------------------
Life is like a marshmallow
Doubt your doubt's and believe your belief's
The status is not quo
What's the point of trying to be stylish. . . the style changes every two or three
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Sep 10 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

((( We can make up a phone conversation between you person and mine, if ya want. )))

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 10 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #45

Power Poster
Group Icon

((Sure))
Amy and Berk were back at the station.
"Amy, Berk, I need to talk to you." There captain motioned them to his office. They went in.
"Any luck with... uh."
"Julia." Amy finished for him.
"Yeah."
"Well, she's a relative. An aunt. She doesn't know anything about his dissapearance, but he was in her office a while ago."
"Ok. Well, there's someone else you can talk to. Kelly Gibson. She's going to be helping us out with the case. She's a social worker."
"We'll give her a call." Berk said. There boss nodded. He handed them a slip of paper with a phone number on it.
"Let me know what she says."
They left his office and went to thier desks.
"So, I wonder what a social worker has to do with this?" Berk exclaimed.
"Who knows." Amy shook her head and picked up her phone. She dialled the number.

--------------------
The status is not quo
What's the point of trying to be stylish. . . the style changes every two or three
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Sep 10 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

" Hello?" Kelly said as she turned the volume down on her radio.

" Miss, Gibson, this is dective Lance with the LAPD."

" Oh hello dective how are you?" Kelly said as she went in search of the file of the young boy in which she was working on a case with the LAPD

" As good as can be expected, with a young boy missing, not to be rude but you know why they placed you with us, i mean its not every day, you have a social worker with the LAPD."

"Really officer i don't know, i mean yes this case has to deal with a young boy, but most of the time when they bring a social worker in the boy has had a bad home life, but this boy, he has nothing but a good up bringing. So i am guessing that maybe they put me on the case as a safety measure." Kelly put the phone between her shoulder and the side of her head to keep the phone in place as she fliped thru the file.

"Detecitve, maybe you have the answer to this, but do you know what happend to the boys father? there is no mention of him in the file i have."

--------------------

+Quote Post
priha
post Sep 12 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #47

Power Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 17,009

Julie knew how to tap phone lines. Granted, it was a criminal skill, but she actually knew alot of those. She listened in on the conversation of Amy and another named Kelly.

--------------------
"At last! My arm is complete again!" -Sweeney Todd

Real vampires DON'T sparkle!!!!

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 12 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #48

Power Poster
Group Icon

((I'm trying to think of some ideas. I'll write soon, though.))

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 19 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #49

Power Poster
Group Icon

((Ok. I'm back. I know it's been longer than soon, but I finally got some ideas.))

"His father?" Amy began. "We really have no information on that ourselves. We've been piecing the puzzle together one step at a time, if you know what I mean."

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Sep 19 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Kelly closed the file folder on the boy and threw it on the coffee table
" yeah i get it, but you know at this stage in this boys life, he is looking for that father figure, somebody to model himself after. I hate to say it office but if the boy's father is no longer part of his life the boy could of just run away looking for his father. That kinda of thing happens all the time in my line of work."

Kelly grabed her Dr.Pepper from the coffee table where it sat and took a big swig of it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 20 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #51

Power Poster
Group Icon

"Yes, I see your point." Amy nodded. "We're arranging a meeting with his mother. Hopefully she can give us a bit more information on that."

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Sep 20 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Kelly sighed and said

" well officer looks like you have everything under control then. How about i go with you to interview the mother,maybe i can pick up on something there, maybe ask her a few questions of my own since in am assigned to this case with you."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 20 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #53

Power Poster
Group Icon

"That sounds like a good idea." Amy nodded. "I can call you when we have the details worked out."

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Sep 21 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

" sounds good. talk to ya then" Kellly said as she hung up her phone and relaxed on her couch and switched the tv on to see what she could find while she waited for her chinese to get there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 23 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #55

Power Poster
Group Icon

'What'd she say?" Berk asked.
"Well, she doesn't know why she's been assighned to this story." Amy began. "She wants to come with us when we go to talk to the boys mom."
"Ok. I suppose we should get a meeting set up."
"Yep."

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Sep 25 2009, 02:43 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

After eating. Kelly had a hard time just sitting there watching tv, or even trying to sleep, today was her first day off in months but she was getting stir crazy and she had to get out. She went and got dressed in gym clothing and packed up here black jacket, pink blouse and her favorit black skirt and her pink pumps, threw them into her bag along with her make up and hair brush and was out the door in a matter of mins. She was off to the gym for a quick spinning class then she would change and head into work. She had this case on the missing boy that could keep her busy for hours.

She went out to her Prius and started it up and was off for the gym in no time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Sep 26 2009, 01:55 AM
Post #57

Power Poster
Group Icon

"We're here." Anthony said, waking Theodor. Theodor yawned and slowly began to get up. By the time he was out of the car he was wide awake and alert.
They were nearby a garage, in the middle of the woods. It was dark out, but Anthony had a flashlight with him. They both went around to the back of the car and opened the trunk. The back seats of the car had been taken out, and in their place was a coffin.
It was made of some sort of marble, and looked very ancient. Theo climbed into the back and grabbed onto one end of it. Anthony grabbed the other.
"On three." Theo said. "One... two...three." They both lifted the coffin. It was very heavy, and Anthony had to do all he could not to let go. If he did, Theodor would never forgive him. Slowly, with much effort, they dragged the coffin out of the van. They began to carry it towards the garage.
"So, how old is this thing, by the way?" Anthony grunted.
"Old." Was Theo's reply.
"Right." They set the coffin down by the garage and theodor went to open a door in the side of the building. Conveniently, he had a key. He unlocked the door, and stepped in.
It was dark inside. Anthony followed him in and pointed the flashlight around the room. He gasped.
"You've got quite a collection." He commented. Theodor shrugged.
Inside the garage were dozens of different things. Stepping in there was like stepping into another age. There were shelves of old colonial trinkets. Daggers, swords, tools. There were also clay pots and uniqly disighned baskets. There was a gold statue, of an Egyption god, in the corner. All the things were like a collection from a museum. Infact, most of the things had come from a museum. All the ancient artafacts... had infact been stolen.

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 10 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #58

Power Poster
Group Icon

"3:00" Berk told amy. They were still sitting at their desks. Berk had just called the missing boys mother. He had aranged a meeting for 3:00. Amy nodded.
"I'll call Kelly." She picked up the phone and dialed the number.

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Oct 11 2009, 02:01 AM
Post #59

Group Icon

Kelly had just reached her car after working out and getting a quick shower, when her phone started to ring. She looked down and noticed it was Amy, the officer she had talked to before was calling her, She open her car and threw her back in the back seat as she fliped open her phone

"hello? "

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 11 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #60

Power Poster
Group Icon

"Hey Kelly. This is Amy." Amy began. "We have a time set, for visiting the boys mother. Three o'clock this afternoon."

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 01:09 PM