Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Life, Make it up
Piper
post Oct 11 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #61

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 361

" okay, sounds good say i meet you at your office and then we all can head over there together.." Kelly said as she shifted her car into drive and took off for her office where she would picked up some paper work and then head over the the police station.

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 12 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #62

Power Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,397

"Sounds good to me." Amy agreed. "See you then." She hung up the phone and turned to Berk. "She'll be here in a little bit." She told him.

--------------------
Life is like a marshmallow
Doubt your doubt's and believe your belief's
The status is not quo
What's the point of trying to be stylish. . . the style changes every two or three
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Oct 14 2009, 04:06 AM
Post #63

Group Icon

After stopping by her office she went to the police station where she parked her car, got her bag and folder and went inside the police station. Where she was greeted at the desk by the a male officer, he looked up from the computer and said

"yeah what do you need?"

Kelly gave him a small smile and said " I am here to see detective Lance, we have a meeting set up"

"Okay sure you do" the male officer said as he turned around in his seat and yelled out loud LANCE, You got a visitor!"

He turn back around in his seat and looked at her and gave her a smile and said " you got at date tonight ? "

Kelly gave him a small smile and just as she was about to say something detective Lance walked up and said

"Stow it, Halloway, Kelly Gibson. How nice to finally meet you" She said as she held out her hand for her to shake.
Kelly smile and took her hand and said "yeah nice to meet you to"

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 17 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #64

Power Poster
Group Icon

Blake figited anxously in the giant warehouse. Everything was silent. He wondered where Anthony and Theodor were. As usuall, Anthony hadn't told him where they were going. Even though they were what you might call friends, Anthony never trusted him. That was because Blake was new to all this.
He tried to relax, and began to whistle. It was better than sitting in silence.
He heard a car pull up outside, and stoped to listen. Two car doors slamed shut. He began to get an uneasy feeling, but tried to relax. besides, these men were suppose to be his friends. Right?
The door to the warehouse opened and two men stepped in. They both stoped.
"You're not Theodor." One of them said. "Who are you?"
"A friend of his." Blake replied, trying to look calm.
"He didn't notify us of this."
Blake got a sinking feeling. He shrugged.
"He told me to stay for the next shipment."
The two men glanced at each other, then nodded.
"Ok. Come out here and help us with this." They both went back outside. Blake sighed, and reluctantly fallowed. He stepped outside.
BANG! He didn't even have time to realize what had happened. He stumbled backward, clutching his chest, then fell to the ground. The two men stood there. One lowered his gun.
"Hurry. we don't have much time left." He said. "He's probably allready there."

--------------------
The status is not quo
What's the point of trying to be stylish. . . the style changes every two or three
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Oct 23 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #65

Group Icon

Kelly followed Amy to her officer were she saw another officer sitting there in a visitor chair. She sat in the chair next to him and Amy went across to her officer chair behind the desk. "Okay before we go we need to talk about what we are going to be asking the mother, this is after all a very senstive issue for her, with a missing child and all"

Kelly nodded her head and said

"well my only is where is the father? i mean yes women do have kids now with out there being a male influnce but for some reason i have feeling that this is diffrent, after what i read in file, it sounds like to me that the father just up and left for some reason that is unknow, and since her child did go missing you would think one of the first people she would tell would be his father right?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 23 2009, 12:21 AM
Post #66

Power Poster
Group Icon

"Right." Amy agreed. "That is diffinantly on our list of questions. hopefully the answer to that will help."
"We should also find out some places this kid might like to go." The other officer, Berk, commented.
"What do you mean?" Amy asked.
"Well, we are all assuming he was kidnapped. What if he just ran away or something?"

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Oct 23 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #67

Group Icon

Kelly shook her head and said
" i doubt it, from what i can tell this kid had a great up bringing in a not to shabby part of town with everything he wanted, and from exprence kids are less likely to run away if they have a good up bringing, but thats something i would like to look at officers, getting a better look at the house and the boys room for that matter , it will gives us a better idea of what the his like and dislikes, just more about him in general"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 24 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #68

Power Poster
Group Icon

"Ok. Sure." Berk agreed. "But I still think we shouldn't rule out the possibility of a runaway yet. The fact that his dad doesn't seem to be around, tells me that family life probobly isn't the best for him. That's usually what causes the kid to run away, not the fact that they don't have enough of things."

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Oct 29 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #69

Power Poster
Group Icon

"Ok." Amy said. "Are you ready to go?"

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Piper
post Nov 13 2009, 03:51 AM
Post #70

Group Icon

Kelly shook her head and said " I am ready when you two are, I am just along for the ride... for now"

they all got up to leave and head to the car that all three would be riding in together over to the mothers house

--------------------

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Nov 20 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #71

Power Poster
Group Icon

It was a short ride to the house. none of them had said much in the car. Now they were waiting for someone to answer the door.
"she's probably going to be asking us alot of questions." Amy said.
"Oh yeah." Berk agreed. "Don't you know? Her son is missing." He shook his head and laughed.

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Auvia
post May 10 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #72

Power Poster
Group Icon

((Sooo....))

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post
Auvia
post Jul 6 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #73

Power Poster
Group Icon

((It doesn't look like this rpg is going anywhere, and I'm kinda saying my good byes on this site, so I think this is the end. Good bye cry.gif ))

--------------------
The status is not quo
days anyway

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 12:59 PM