Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

680 Pages V  « < 678 679 680  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The BH Jedi Order!, As Jedi you are keepers of the peace...
Jack Savo
post May 29 2011, 05:01 PM
Post #13581

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 35,637

After a while a small group of people entered the bar, Jack didn't do the rookie mistake of looking at them directly, and the group passed by and sat at the table in one corner of the bar next to the fireplace but still in shadow, and two of the 4 cause Jack counted them when they passed started looking around the bar they pointed triing to be unobtrusive about it at someone and one henchman went and talked to the person, and the two got up and made their way to the other 3, the leader of the group Jack realized was a reqruiter for the Hawkes gang. Someone tapped his shoulder and said, "I am the one who was sent to seek you, I am nothing more than a recruiter at the gang, and if you wish a spot is for you." "Of coarse I am interested," replied Jack, " What do i have to...." he said as he turned and trailed off as he thought he saw someone he hadn't seen in a while. Impossible, he thought, then he said over the last thing he was about to say, "What do I have to do?" "Get noticed," said the man, "by doing something for the gang."

--------------------
(\(\
(=':')
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Jedi code (the original version):
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

=/\=Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here!=/\=

My Family
Mom: Anya Skywalker

Made a new website It's a Demigod RPG, and other Fantasies. I am looking for staff, and members please join!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post May 30 2011, 07:11 AM
Post #13582

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,395

jw walked into the bar she had finally made enough of a reputation to catch the notice of some dealers within the tigers.And was asked to meet some of their contacts here. Knowing that this place was on the edge of hawk territory, she came prepared for anything. Yet she had not expected to see her padawan sitting at the bar. She didn't let her surprise show. jw didnt give Jack a second glance as she immediately took her seat at a small booth. A server droid came by and she ordered a light drink and simply waited to see what would happen next.

--------------------

My padawan is Alderaan Princess and I'm happily married to Ninja Boy.
Why do people say "Life's a bitch" because if it was a slut it'd be easy.
I'm such a loser my FISH tried to runaway.
Jedi Gurl loves her Ninja Boy
Life is like watching Star Wars, if you spend too much time crying cuz uncle Owen and aunt Beru died, you'll miss the ewok celebration.
Peace, Love, and Red Pants!!

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post May 31 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #13583

Power Poster
Group Icon

Jack thought bout it and happened to glance at jw, but continued as though she wasn't there. "Do you have anything in mind?" Jack asked then continued as he saw the look on the man's face, "or is this something I've got to come up with?"
"You have to come up with it, I am just to evaluate your methods."
Jack started thinking again, and then a idea formed in his head and he said it, "The Nurnoc Gang is Harassing the Hawkes, so I think i'll sabotage their machinery, and arouse chaos in their gang." I may have to kill the leader and assume control of the gang as a precaution. for an unfavorable incident, Jack realized, but didn't say anything.
"Good, I look forward to seeing what you'll do," said the man, then he turned on the spot and scowled as he saw a party of Tiger's entered the bar, Jack put his hand on his vibrosword, Well, this could get messy, then the man shrugged and went to the corner. Jack then started to use the force to influence the minds of the Tiger's so they didn't want to fight at the moment, then he started to talk to people around him, but paid little attention to the conversation just as his old mentor had taught him how to remain uninterested, and unseen.

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

Made a new website It's a Demigod RPG, and other Fantasies. I am looking for staff, and members please join!

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Aug 19 2011, 10:36 PM
Post #13584

Group Icon

jw watched as the group of tiger gang members came and entered the bar. After their quick stare down between jack's group of hawks they walked briskly to the booth jw sat in. There were three of them, which with jw filled the booth perfectly, but with two men across from her and the other sitting next to her on the outside meant she had no easy escape. It was obvious, though jw didnt let the uneasy situation show. She eyed them all easily as they took their seats and let them speak first. As she suspected the man in front of her spoke.

" So you're the one Kevin told us about?" the man stated evenly.

"Yeah, well he said you wanted to speak with me." jw said matching his tone. "So here I am."

"Here you are." The man glared at jw. "You. The one who's been selling on our turf and messin' up our guys! Here you are still alive, when someone should have taken you out weeks ago."

None of this surprised jw. She knew that the fastest way to get the attention of such a high established gang was to piss them off. And nothing upsets such criminals then messing with their spice exchange and beating their members. So the first thing she did was sell spice to some of their usual customers on the edges or their territory. Which of course would mean trouble with any members whom she'd cross paths with. And she would make sure to send them back beaten. She also made sure not to kill any members. Not only because it is against the jedi way to kill needlessly and they needed to be able to face trial so it wasnt her right to kill any of these criminals, but also because they would be sure she died for it. And jw didnt really walk away from these confrontations unscathed. In fact jw once had to spend three days in a healing trance from a stab wound. But no matter how many confrontations she had made sure to be seen back on the streets in no time. This would lead to members gaining a respest for her toughness and stamina. jw took all this in and waited a moment before she replied.

" I'm just trying to make a living." She replied in the same cool tone as before. "If that means you have to kill me then fine. There's certainately nothing stopping you. And I can't go anywhere. So have at it."

The man eyed her " Maybe we can work something out. You tell me who you get all that stim spice from and stop selling on our turf we can forget you ever even lived."

It was a test and she knew it. If she agreed it would mean she was no asset to them and wasnt even worth their time.It would also mean they may continue to ensure she pays for the trouble she has caused.

"Id rather die than tell you anything. And I have every right to live and do busines wherever I please. I don't owe any apologies. If you have a problem then you can just suck it."

The man paused for a second. Then nodded to his men and they got up from their seats. He then gestured for jw to get up as well. As she got up the man who had been sitting next to jw pressed a blaster to her side. The man who had spoken earlier continued to be the only one to speak to her.

" You are going to follow me nice and easy. Keep it casual and dont say a word."

jw did as told. They were barely out of the bar and around the corner when suddenly everything went dark...

--------------------

Life is like watching Star Wars, if you spend too much time crying cuz uncle Owen and aunt Beru died, you'll miss the ewok celebration.

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Aug 26 2011, 02:06 AM
Post #13585

Power Poster
Group Icon

After the big idiot took his master out of the bar Jack started to pump info without the people getting suspicious in his asking about the Nurnoc's. With luck he found out that the Nurnoc's were holding a pod-race and that any gang could join, they just had to do a Flash Mob that reached the news feeds. He also learned that the Nurnoc's leader was very queer do to the fact that his gang bullied using politics, and weren't doing anything bad, just out of the norm in crime, they didn't commit crimes that injured another or stole from another. The Nurnoc's just did illegal races, and pushed gangs who sold spice such as the Hawks and Tigers. He then learned that the Nurnoc's were looking for a merc to be head of security, and rumor had it bodyguard of the Nurnoc's leader. Then he learned that the gang's that already did the Flash Mob and were going to be in the race were the Nurnoc's, Zu's Hope, Tigers, Illume, and the Hawks. The last thing Jack learned before he left the cantina to go and sign up as the head of security was that the winner of this race would gain some turf for the next ten year's until the next race.

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Aug 26 2011, 04:10 AM
Post #13586

Group Icon

jw did not like being blinded. she stretched out with the force to feel where she was going. As far as she could tell after the men had slipped a dark hood over her head they had moved her into some sort of hover vehicle and driven her approximately three kilometers before the vehicle stopped and she was dragged out and forced to walk into some sort of building. When the hood was finally removed she stood face to face with another man. This man was about medium height,he had short dark hair. His eyes were probably light blue but there was only dim lights to see by so she couldnt know for sure.He dressed in black and stood behind a desk. jw could tell she was in some sort of warehouse. no doubt this was one of the spots where members traded their spice and loaded vehicles for delivery. There was a slight bustle of members working around the small confrontation that confirmed this.

" Hello" The man behind the desk spoke" You are the girl I've heard so much about?"

" I guess so." jw Spoke easily as she had back at the cantina showing the men that she was not shaken by their rough handling.

" Well lets cut to the chase shall we?" The man paused for just a moment before continuing. "So i have decided you may be an asset to the tigers. But we need you to do us a favor first."

"Yeah sure, what?"

" There is this big stupid pod race that the nurnocs put on every ten years or so. We have our best racer racing for us but we think they might be having their hawk racer out to get our guy."

" What makes you think that?"

" Because we've never had one of our racer survive a race" You stop the hawk's racer from racing and then we can start talking business"

"Fine"

And with that jw was blinded again and returned to the bar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Aug 31 2011, 08:43 PM
Post #13587

Power Poster
Group Icon

Jack went to the docking bay that was set aside for the head of security to be hired, he was surprised to see about 5 bodies being placed into a shuttle, and he approached a group of people that were around a locker. They sized Jack up as he was surrounded. One of the men a Iridonian, and the leader by his demeanor asked, "You the merc that's here for tryout's?"

Unfazed Jack replied, "Yes, what do I have to do?"

The Iridonian answered, "Prepare your weapons on stun, if you fail you will be put into that shuttle," he pointed to the one with about 15 people. "If you win you will go on to our next challenge and be in that shuttle," he pointed to the one behind him, it had only two people in it, one was awake the other was sleeping.

Jack then realized that all the people on the shuttle that failed were unconcious, and a nurse was in the shuttle put a puffer to each person's face and puffed a gray gas in each of their faces, and tended to the injuries of each one. He quickly put his brace of pistols on stun, as well as his rifle which was slung on his back, do to the fact his lightsaber had only one setting, and would give him away he stowed it in a rucksack and placed it near a wall, he turned and said, "ready!"

As soon as he said that the people around him began to open fire, and he had to duck, or let his weapon's take in the blows. He returned fire and took three of his assailants down, he then headed to a maze of barrels covering himself as he did so. He noticed the Iridonian was just watching the fray, and pulled out a mic, and spoke into it. "The competitor is doing an excellent job, he has chosen to go to a defensive position, I would like to inform him that his only way of winning is to knock down every opponent."

Jack counted very fast 7 left he thought, and as he drew into the cover of the barrels one fell and he thought now 6. After a while of hiding, seeking, and shooting, the 2nd to last man fell toward the ground where the two comrades he teamed up with were unconscious. Jack and one other was all that was left. He turned and his opponent came out of a lane of barrels and into a fork, he made the simple mistake of looking the opposite direction, and Jack fired, but missed by an inch, and then both of them took cover firing all the way. Jack's rifle jammed and he threw it away and being overheated, and not being able to let any heat leave the rifle exploded, his opposition was distracted by the explosion, and was to late to pull his rifle up to absorb Jack's fire of one of his pistols, he fell, and Jack exited the maze of barrels, and retrieved his bag when the Iridonian deactivated his cloaking device, and held out a congratulatory hand. "Good job, you've passed."

Jack saw a little wire going into the sleeve and said, "Thanks, I'd rather not shake your hand at the moment."

The Iridonian smiled and said, "turn the 'Good job, you've passed' into Great job you passed! I will be the driver of the shuttle my name is Marx, and one seat await's you!"

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Sep 19 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #13588

Group Icon

jw had no idea how she was going to stop the hawk's racer. She had no way of even knowing who the racer would be where she can find any of them or- or does she. Suddenly jw remembers that she does know someone involved with the hawks. Although she never thought she would be breaking one of the most important rules of undercover work, she was going to talk to her padawan.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Sep 20 2011, 02:10 AM
Post #13589

Power Poster
Group Icon

Jack entered the shuttle, and the other person smiled and said "hi, I am Lance Ohr. I am afraid i don't know her name." he said pointing at the unconcious girl.
"What happened to her?" asked Jack.
"That palm shocker was the 2nd test you and I passed, she failed. After we passed our first test, its now a 3 strike out rule." replied Lance.
"Sounds fun!" said Jack enthused.

*hours passed and 4 other's joined Jack and Lance (3 unconcious), 27 joined the other bus.*

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Sep 21 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #13590

Group Icon

*jw dressed in regular drab clothes looking like some ordinary citizen. She had to look completely unnoticeable. The more passerbys that bumped her shoulder as they pass her on the streets, the more she knew it was working. No one gave her a second glance. Even the man who had been watching her, paid no attention as she exited her apartment building. jw approached this new building with caution. She was skirting near hawk territory now. She approached the correct door and didn't even bother knocking. She already noticed the lack of her padawan's presence nearby. She slid her note under the door and quickly retreated.*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Sep 22 2011, 03:09 AM
Post #13591

Power Poster
Group Icon

After two days of testing Jack made it, he was going to be the head of security, and he had a choice of two other's that would help him. He had to choose between the others that had tested with hi so he chose Lance (because he had a rare ability to read other's thoughts), and Eochei (A young woman with force sensitivity). Both of his choices were because they became close friends with him, and both knew his secret and he knew they wouldn't let him down.

Jack and his friends went to his apartment and Jack found the letter and started to read...

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Sep 30 2011, 02:59 AM
Post #13592

Group Icon

Dear Padawan,

I hope you are doing well on your mission. I have much faith that you are handling everything well. Although it is important that we don't make contact, it seems our objectives may be crossing paths. I need information on the hawks, information I am sure you can assist me with. Meet me at the landing bay where we arrived on planet. I will be waiting for you aboard the ship. That is the only safe place where we can talk. I look forward to meeting with you again soon.

May the Force Be With You,
Master jw sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Oct 6 2011, 04:45 PM
Post #13593

Power Poster
Group Icon

*after reading the note he turned to his friends and told them he had business to attend to and that he would not be long.

He walked out of his apartment and went to his speeder and headed foor the docking bay, in front of him was the ship.*

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Oct 30 2011, 05:35 AM
Post #13594

Group Icon

*Aboard the ship jw and Jack secretly met, after exchanging gratitudes of seeing each other alive and well, jw and her apprentice sit to tell of their mission.*

jw: So the reason I've had you meet me here is because I am almost in the tigers gang of trust. However my next move is extremely dangerous and I'm gonna need your help.I need to infiltrate the hawks and take out the thier racer at the pod race before the race starts. So if you have any information on who that would be or who would know anything. Right now you are the only lead I have on this.

Jack: Well I just secured a job as the head of security for the Nurnocs who are putting on the race so I should be able to do something there.

jw: Really!? Yeah I think that will be perfect! You can help me breach the security at the race to get to the racers. Then I can make sure the racer for the hawaks doesn't race.

Jack: But I'm head of security so I can make surenothing happens to thier racer. If I just lket you get to him then I will look bad.

jw: Okay then I can take out the racer for the hawks. Once he's out you can step up and take his place. That will make you the hero of the race and gain you that much more lee-way into the hawks gang. And as long as you don't kill my guy in the race my people will be happy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Apr 15 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #13595

Power Poster
Group Icon

don't worry I'll be sure to not let you down. smilehuge.gif

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post

680 Pages V  « < 678 679 680
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 01:08 PM