> N1HF's Burger Joint, All you can eat for 10 Republic Credits
Jedi Gurl
post Aug 25 2011, 02:47 AM
Post #1341

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 1,395

Oh my good ness N1 and LSB are back!!! I am in heaven to see you both again this is soo exciting and you have revived the burger joint. btw, N1 sorry if things here have kinda been taken over by these guys they were just trying to help keep business going even if ninja boy was kinda running this place like it was his own. tounge.gif

--------------------

My padawan is Alderaan Princess and I'm happily married to Ninja Boy.
Why do people say "Life's a bitch" because if it was a slut it'd be easy.
I'm such a loser my FISH tried to runaway.
Jedi Gurl loves her Ninja Boy
Life is like watching Star Wars, if you spend too much time crying cuz uncle Owen and aunt Beru died, you'll miss the ewok celebration.
Peace, Love, and Red Pants!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Master
post Oct 22 2013, 08:15 AM
Post #1342

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 1,532

*suddenly a mystical dark figure appears in the doors. It was Master (dah). With his head down, he proceeded to the empty seat. For a moment he hesitated, for there were a lot of empty places. All of them in fact were empty (not counting a skeleton of course). Seated, Master looked around, expecting a waiter or a droid. No one came. Master prepared for a long wait.*

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 66 67 68
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 01:02 PM