> X-Men RPG, Because Mutants Rock!
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 1 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #1

On the Deathstar in the Garbage masher
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 287

Hey Everyone! I really wanted to do a X-men RPG!!! So this should be fun.

We are all either staff or students at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. And of course the staff doubles at X-men.

You can only be Oringinal Characters. All of the regual X-men are played by everyone! tounge.gif

You need to give your Character Profile and Desription and then we can Start.

Here's My Character:

Name: Jolene Harrington

X-Man Name: Panther

Job: Mansion Librarian and Caretaker of the library

Appearance: Light purple skin and ice- blue hair. With Claws for fingernails. Ice blue Cat eyes. 5'7" With a very curvy appearance.

Power: Enhanced Senses. Healing factor that can be tranferred to other by skin to skin contact. Extreme Flexibility and Mobility.

Personality: Jolene is a strong willed but quiet and observant. Spending almost all her free time in her Library reading and escpaing.

Her past was greatly troubled. When she was 15 she was raped. She went to her parents for help and they denied her the counsel she needed, so she ran from home. Since then she has been running from her past and trying to block out the memory.

She has been in love for years with Hank "Beast" McCoy. Her anger at the hurt he endured from Trish Tilby has never died down. Just thinking of her fills her with beastial rage.

So that's my Character!!! I hope you like her... I'm waiting on bated breath for more characters!

--------------------
Love from JGF
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 1 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #2

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,803

Hey this sounds like a lot of fun! (I just finished watching X2 like 10 minutes ago confusedsmall.gif smilehuge.gif )
...But I'm kinda confused. Do I get to make up a completely new character of my own and stuff? ('cuz that would be awesome) cool.gif

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 1 2007, 05:59 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Yes, You make up your OWN character!!! I thought that wat there wouldn't be any fighting over the original characters in the movie and Comic! smilehuge.gif smilehuge.gif
Have Fun!!

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 1 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Silver Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,592

lol I was thinking of doing an Xmen RPG I got really in to it again and was thinking up characters last night lol but here I go

Name - Raikou Zetsumei

Xmen name - Nova

Age - appears to be 25

Job - free loader (spends most of his time travelling alone stays at the mantion when in town usely teaching language or servival if need be)

Appearance - 6.4 tall Japanese/English man (father’s Japanese mum's English) with black spiky heir with a mid length pony tail and usually wares a jacket (made of the same stuff jeans are made from) along with a ruck sack full of stuff he need to survive like a tent spare cloths an umbrella and a few flasks of water.

Powers - he can focus and store energy in his body kind of like a plant giving him the advantages of not needing to eat (he still needs to drink though and he doe’s prefer the taste of food) and being able to focus the energy in to blasts simularly to Cyclope's except from any body part and it being at a super heated temp that can incinerate rock even metal if need be the down side to his powers are that he can not recharge his energy while it is night unless there is an alternative source of light like a street lamp (but it makes next to no difference) but while it is day he has a near limitless stamina energy and has no limits to how many blasts of energy he can throw. While at night he can barely throw 5 before collapsing from extortion and needing to rest.

personality - Raikous personality is that of a free spirited guy who hates to be tide down he spends almost all of his time travailing by foot and has travelled across the US and Japan many times he is also a keen practiser of martial arts and enjoys fighting never using his powers against normal humans believing it to be unfair even know he can not control his passive abilities of constantly being rejuvenated while it is day making most fights unfair any way he is also very skilled in the use of language due to his travels across Japan and north America he is currently able to speak Japanese English Spanish and French fluently.

Past – Raikous past is almost the same as his present he has always been a wonderer walking down the path of life and living things as they come and before that he can only remember being at school for the 1st few years of his life and at the age of 16 getting thrown out on to the street when his family found him blast his room to peaces ever since that day he has walked where the world took him until he was found by the Xman wolverine who took him to the US where he live now.

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 1 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Sounds like a cool Charrie Darth Dessan!!! It'll be so cool once we get a few more people! then we can start!

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 1 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #6

Silver Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,592

yeah i am looking forward to this RPG it should be fun i love marvel and the X men are my faverate along with spiderman.

+Quote Post
quinlan voss
post May 2 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #7

Flying casual in the Tyderium shuttle
Group Icon

Group: Jedi Master (Mod)
Member No.: 4,549

This sounds like fun i love the x-men, J.L.A, Spiderman, The Ultimates, The Avengers, Alpha Flight, i could go on but i will stop tounge.gif So here is my character:

Name: Rebbeca Spinner.

X-men name: Circuit.

Job: Computer programmer.

Appearance: 5ft 8inches with shoulder length black hair and yellow eyes. She has a very athletic look. She is English.

Powers: Circuit can store electric power in her body and channel it into blasts of controlled energy. She also has the power to control anything electrical or to access anything electrical which comes in handy for her job. She can even cover her body in an electric force field which acts as a kind of armour. She can store unlimited amounts of electricity in her body.The only side effects of her powers are her yellow eyes, caused by the electricity in her body.

Personality: Circuit is a caring person, who just wants to help those who need it. She can be prone to thinking to much about the past though as certain elements of this dominate her life.

Past: Circuit killed her parents and brother when her powers first manifested. All the electricity in her house was drawn to her and not knowing how to control it at the time she unleashed it killing everyone in her house. She has lived with the guilt ever since and just can't forgive herself for it. Everyone thought it was a freak accident that killed her family and she was put into care. As she grew older she became a master of her powers and no longer fears unleashing them without her control, but she vowed to use them to honour her dead families memory.

sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

"He will be our agent on their side."
"True, all this is. But dangerous this game is that Quinlan Vos plays—most of all for him. For that which you pretend to be, you may become."
―Tholme and Yoda.

"I am not part of the dark—simply deeper in the shadows."―Quinlan Vos.

"No more games, Lord Tyranus. No more pretending. I know who I am. I've made my choice. My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."―Quinlan Vos to Dooku on Saleucami.

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #8

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Yes! This is so awesome! I love everyone's characters! I hope you all like mine...I was trying to think of a name all night, lol. smilehuge.gif

Name: Helmut Fowler

X-Men Name: Canine

Appearance: Canine has black shaggy hair that is always covering his eyes. His eyes are a rusty-red, but when he gets agitated, they turn yellow like a wolf's. He is about 5'11'', and is muscular in a lean, lithe way. He has very sharp canine teeth (when he mutates), which make him look rather threatening.

Powers: Canine has a very excellent sense of smell, and is quite attuned to his surroundings. He can gain a great amount of strength in his upper torso and arms in a short time, and can run for very long distances. He always mutates before a fight. When he does, his canine teeth grow long and sharp, and his torso expands, giving him a very buff appearance.

Personality: Canine is a loner. He'd much prefer to spend time outside in the courtyard by himself rather than be with all the other mutants. He's generally shy towards others, but once he warms up, he is a very easy-going guy with a great sense of humor. But be warned; he is definitely not one to piss off. Annoying people annoy him. tounge.gif

Past: When Helmut was growing up, he was never in one place for too long. His parents often moved from city to city, because his father was in the military. This made it hard for Helmut to make friends. His "riffraff hooligan" appearance didn't help. Rumors about him spread, making it very difficult to get along. Once, when he was 12 years old, there were a group of boys that were older than him that had him. Helmut was overcome with a wave of fury that he had never known before. He lunged at the biggest boy, knocking him down. Helmut soon realized that he was much stronger than all the bullies put together. He fought dirty, and his canine teeth grew with each bite he took. It took 6 police men to pull Helmut off the bullies, and it was soon all over the news that a local soldier's son had mutilated three 18 year old boys. Helmut was sentenced to spend 5 years in a juvinille correctional facility. Helmut ran for it when he turned 15. Then Professor Xavier came into the picture...

....So now what?

This post has been edited by Capt. Dash'ya: Aug 1 2007, 01:42 AM

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 02:05 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Ack! Love it!!!! You guys both have great characters! I can see this RPG having great potential!!!

I think It's time to Start... Don't worry... If you still wanna join in you can, just post your profile and JUMP IN!!! smilehuge.gif

Jolene walked to her Librarians desk and took a seat. She had been waiting to get a chance to just sit and read all morning, But Wolverine had been helping her train lately and wasn't ever satified. But Jolene Knew she Had to train to get better, she wanted to be an asset to the X-men, Not like a 5 year old just tagging along.

Jolene Sat down and pied two students out of the corner of her eye... They were a couple obviously... they were "Studying" Which ment cuddling and giggling with an open book unread in front of them. A small pang of sorrow hit her when she realized that she might never have someone like that... To cuddle with her. The only man she loved was too busy saving the world to even notice her.

Jolene Buried those feelings and stuck her nose back into the book she was reading.

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 02:34 AM
Post #10

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut cautiously enters the Library, observing everyone inside. He'd been reading up on ancient legends and myths of the world, and is looking for another book on them. He figures while everyone else is studying for class, maybe he can get a few more hours to himself. He wondered when he'd ever be given the opportunity to be taught some exciting moves or learn some cool fighting technique. But alas, all he ever got out of his lessons were boring "blah blah blah" lectures.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 03:52 AM
Post #11

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Member No.: 361

Sounds like my type of fun... so lets see...

Name: Mika O'Conner(female)

X-men Name: Aqua

Job: Student

Appearance: Looks like a normal human, brown hair, green eyes , 5'6, 135lbs.
Even when she has to use her power she still remains looking the same...

Powers: She can control anytype of liquid, weather it comes from sweting or you drink or the lakes and river to the rain...etc if it's a liquid she can control it..

Personality: She is very outgoing and can some time be a bit of a pain, but she knows when it's time to have fun and time to be serious. She's a good student except when it comes to things she just dose not agree with then thats when she speeks her mind,and that is what gets her into trouble most of the time... or the boys...

Past: She had a normal childhood, she never knew that she had this special power until she got into a fight with a girl at her school and she just wanted to pound the girl into the dirt, but it was in the middle of the day with teachers all around, so she had decide to just accidently slip and get red cream soda all over the girls outfit, but once she started to think about it, it happend... and thats when her parents brough her here. and ever since her life has just not been the same..

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 04:04 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Aqua walked around the corrner to her locker and found one of the many boys that she was friends with standing there, she smiled and shoved him out of the way.. as she put in the combonation to her locker she said..

" what do you want Matt?" she said as she looked in her locker for her books she got from the libary.

"nothing, i was just going to ask you what you are doing?" Matt said

She found the books way back in the back, she grabbed them, then giveing herself a once over in the mini mirror in her locker she slamed it shut and then looked at Matt.

"Well if you must know i am going to the libary to return these books and to get a new book to kept myself out of trouble, after last time it seems like a good idea to keep myself busy" she said as she started to walk away, Matt followed

"well you mind if i come?" he said

she stoped in the middle of the hall and turned and said

"actually matt i do,after all i can't afford to be in anymore trouble, and when i am around you, i just seem to get into all types of trouble.. don't I" she said with a sly smile as leanded in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"bye now" she said as she contuined her walk alone to the libary...

***At the libary***

Aqua walks into the libary, looks around and notice that hardly anybody was in here right now,but that would soon change.

She walks over to the desk and turns in her books and says hello to Miss. Harrington along the way...

"Hello Miss. Harrington"

This post has been edited by Piper: May 2 2007, 04:13 AM

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #13

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

((Hey awesome character, Piper! smilehuge.gif ))

Helmut soon realizes that he has no idea where his book might be in the library. He was never good with the Dewy Decimal System...

He sees a rather pretty girl that he reconizes from one of his classes at the front desk talking to the librarian, Ms. Harrington. He casually walks over to stand in line.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 04:22 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

((thanks tounge.gif))

Aqua says hello to Miss. Harrington and turns around to see a person standing behind her. She smiles

"Oh sorry, let me just get out of your way.."

she side stepts to get out of his way and walks over to the flie cabint that contains the dewey decimal system in it.. she finds the author she needs and starts to walk over to the area where her book is, but she stops half way there as she notice Eathan over in the corrner with a girl,& her boyfriend...yeah sure she kissed another gye on the cheek but she never did more then that, he is all over that girl over there.... she was going to walk over there but she saw something better.. they were sitting by the water fountian, and behold it was dripping... she smiled and started to contrate on controling the water. after a couple of seconds of contrating,the water was all over the girl and Eathan, they were soaking wet... she started to laugh, but then she noticed that, the one kid that was standing behind her eariler was now watching her..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 04:27 AM
Post #15

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut watched as the girl who was in front of him chuckled as she manipulated the water over the boy and girl near the fountain. She suddenly turned around.

Helmut continued to stare at her, until he realized what he was doing.

"Oh---er---sorry, I--er..." He apologized in his gruff voice.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 04:31 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

She smiled and giggled, she walked over to him and said..

"he derserved it... just don't say anything i am already in a bit of trouble as it it, so what are you looking for, I can help you, since it looks like Miss. Harrington is a bit busy"

she said pointing over to Miss.Harrington who was answering the phone

--------------------

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 04:45 AM
Post #17

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut stood there awkwardly. Usually no one (except teachers), especially a girl, would say anything to him at all.

Helmut turned slightly pink. "Well, I'm just lookin' for a book...on mythology..."
He caught sight of the two soaking wet teenagers out of the corner of his eye.
He smiled slightly. "You know them?"

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 04:52 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

she turned her head slightly to look at them and then turend back, and smiled

"I am Mika, 4th year here,and yeah i know him, he's use to be my boyfriend,but now he's my ex."

She smiled and then looked down at the notecard she held in her hand with the number to her book location on it

" hey come here, i think i might be able to help you find your book."

she said as she started to walk over to the file cabint

--------------------

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 05:01 AM
Post #19

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

He jogged over to catch up with her.

"I'm Helmut...I've been here about seven months." He held out his hand to be shook.
"So is that your power thing then? To embarrass your exes?" He said with a laugh.

This post has been edited by Capt. Dash'ya: May 22 2007, 01:02 AM

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

She shook his hand....
" It's nice to meet you Helmut"
She said with a smile

"Nah, as nice as that would be, nope my power is contoling liquids, no matter what it is,i can control it. sometimes it can be a good thing.. such as" she said pointing over to the two wet teenagers and then finished her setentence " and sometimes it can be a curse..what about you?"

They reached the file cabint and turned around to face him.
"what is the name of your book?"

--------------------

+Quote Post

107 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 01:11 PM