> X-Men RPG, Because Mutants Rock!
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #21

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 3,803

"I'm looking for Classical Mythology: The Ancient Myths and Legends of Greece and Rome." He paused for a moment, looking thoughtful.

"You know, I'm not sure what you'd call my 'power' I guess I'm just very wolf-like in my senses and stuff...The Professor explained it to me when I first arrived...I don't understand the whole mutant thing really..." He broke off, frowning.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #22

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Member No.: 361

" Lets see if I can find this book for you.."
She started to look through files in the cabint as she listen to him talk..

"You will, it comes with time, it might be hard at first but it will get eaiser trust me, i was once in your position. The proffessor is really nice and helpfull don't be afraid to ask him questions about your power..."

She stoped talking for a second and then looked up at him and smiled as she produced the number location to his book..

"Found it... come on" she started to walk towards the area of his book...

"have you by chance talked to Logan? "

she found the area and bent down to the shelf to look for his books, she stood up after finding his book, she smiled and handed it over to him...

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 05:24 AM
Post #23

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

"Logan?" Helmut says, raising his eyebrow. "I've heard of Wolverine, but I don't know who he is..."

He took the book.

"Thanks, I'm no superhero when it comes to the Dewey Decimal thing." He said with a smile.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 05:32 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

she giggled

"Logan is Wolverine's real name. For me it's eaiser to call people by there real name i am not a big fan of the codenames."

she said as she leaned aginst the shelf talking to him..

"I swear i know you from somewhere, maybe one of my classes, or i have just seen you around in the halls or something.."

She looked around and noticed that her Ex and the girl were up at the counter telling Miss. Harrington something... Miss. Harrington looked up at her and frowned.

Mika lowerd her head and said to Helmut

"you might not want to be seen with me right now, i have a really bad feeling that i am on my to see the proffessor....Again"

She said with a sigh

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 05:46 AM
Post #25

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

He blinked. "What? Oh right, the mutant names...Yeah I prefer my real name too..."

I think you may be in one of my classes...Psychology, right?" He adds.

Helmut looked over at Ms. Harrington as well.
"What do you mean 'I might not want to be seen with you'?" Helmut asked with a look of concern.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 05:53 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

"well that thing always happends around me...you know,gulity by association, it always happend to anyone who is around me at the time i get into trouble"

She said keeping her head lowerd,as she braced herself to be called over to her desk and to be told to go see the Proffessor, because she is such a troublemake that she gets to pass all the other people in charge and gets to go straight to the proffessor.

She kinda looked up at Helmut and said..

" not to be mean or anything but if i were you, i would get lost real fast, cause i have a feeling the hammer is about to come down on me and you if you dont walk away"

She said with a gulity look on her face

--------------------

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #27

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut looked slightly flustered. "Oh...I see..."

He was about to turn around when he suddenly said, "Wait, I don't understand...Why would they automatically assume it's always you?"

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

"Because the first year i was here i was a trouble maker, but now i have stragthen up, but i still get the blame for most of the problems that happen around here,it's mostly the boys who go tell the teachers that i did something when i really diden't....it just something that i have learned to live with, i have tried to fight it but they just don't want to belive me. but hey stuff happends,nothing much i can do about it"

she looked back at Miss.Harrington who was on the phone... most likely with the proffessor, she might at well save her the trouble of her telling her to go see him and just go..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #29

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

"That isn't fair..." Helmut said with a slight look of pity in his eyes.

"Perhaps I should teach those other punks a lesson for you, eh? I bet they're younger than me...not to mention smaller..." He joked.

((And now I need sleep! snore.gif Awesome plot we've started!!! smilebig.gif ))

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

((((Sleep sounds nice,))))

She smiled
"yeah i know it's not fair but hey it's life and life is not always fair... Teach them a lesson... that would be nice, but then you would really get into trouble, and you are too nice of a guy to get into trouble , even more so cause you have only been here for a short while.. plus i can take care of myself"

She looked down at the card with numbers on it for her book about Egyptology, she held in her hand and sighed, she placed the card down on the top shelf and looked up at Helmut and said

"now i am on my way to save Miss. Harrington the trouble of having to explane the story to the proffessor, so i will go do it myself, i am sure he is expecting me now.."

She smiled as she walked away

"it was really nice to meet you and i hope to see you in class tomarrow, and sorry if i got you into any trouble"

she gave him a smile and a wave good bye as she left the libary and headed towards the proffessor office.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 2 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #31

Silver Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,592

Mean while

The young man stood tall the sun was shining brightly as a breeze of wind struck him blowing his pony tail to the east he looked up at the wall at a sign and read it Xaviors school to gifted children a smile soon followed as he turned of the mobile phone/GPS realising he was at his destination and proceeded to talk in to the speaker at the gate "hello is this the school to gifted children" he waited a few seconds at the gate until i reply could be herd from the other side "yes this is the Xavior school of gifted children may I ask your business here" Raikou took a deep breath and began to talk "I am the new language and substitute survival tutor i was asked to come" "ok give me a minute to get the gate open the gate the professor has been expecting you". Raikou soon turned away from the gate and looked to the sky "well a few months should be ok it's not like is permeate or anything thing I do oh him a favour any way he waited again a few minutes and the gates began to open "well here I go he thought to him" and he entered the grounds rucksack in hand and began to follow the path leading to the mansion and soon arrived entering though the front door now were was his office again?

+Quote Post
quinlan voss
post May 2 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #32

Flying casual in the Tyderium shuttle
Group Icon

Group: Jedi Master (Mod)
Member No.: 4,549

Rebbeca awoke screaming, tears rolling down her cheeks. It was the dream, that dream, the only one she ever seemed to have..the death of her family by her own hands. She could feel the electricity tingling in her body, responding to her distress. She calmed herself down while the sound of her parents being electrocuted faded from her mind. She knew she had to tell someone about these dreams. She should go to Professor Xavier but she couldn't face dealing with the situation, she didn't dream every time she went to sleep and she thought to her self i deserve to remember for what i've done. She swung herself off her bed and the books she had been studying fell to the floor. It was because of the books she had fallen a sleep, she just couldn't stay awake, they where so boring. What i need she thought is some company to take my mind of things. She quickly checked herself in the mirror and headed out the door, desperate to be with anyone but her memories.

sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

"He will be our agent on their side."
"True, all this is. But dangerous this game is that Quinlan Vos plays—most of all for him. For that which you pretend to be, you may become."
―Tholme and Yoda.

"I am not part of the dark—simply deeper in the shadows."―Quinlan Vos.

"No more games, Lord Tyranus. No more pretending. I know who I am. I've made my choice. My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."―Quinlan Vos to Dooku on Saleucami.

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 2 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #33

Silver Poster
Group Icon

Raikou began to walk up the steirs he had been here many times before but after traveling the world mutiple times he began to forget where things where he looked around for any thing that would help him find his way and soon court site of Rebbeca and shouted to her "ekusukyu-zumi-misu-chan" rebbeca turned and looked at Raikou not understanding a word he sead but still went over to help any way.

(i some times will use some translated japanese if its ok i will post what they mean under the main post so people don't get completly confused it's coz it's my chars native language and it sleaps out some times:D )

ekusukyu-zumi-misu-chan = excuse me miss

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Mika walked towards the proffessor office, walking at a face past looking down, trying not to make eye contact with any of the teachers or students in the hallway..

She made it, all the way to the proffessor office with out catching the eye of anybody. When she was getting ready to knock on the door, it opend out and Jean Gray, Scott Summers, and Ororo Munroe. Otherwise knowed as Jean,Cyclops, and Storm.

She backed up to get out of there way, as they exicted the office, they all looked at her and said a nice hello to her, all with the exception of Storm, she said "follow me Mika"

So Mika followed her to the meeting room, she told Mika to take a seat as Storm closed the door behind them..

"Mika,the proffessor asked me to speek to you about the sitiuation here at school... so come on tell me what's going on"
Storm said as she sat next to Mika turnning in her chair to face her

Mika did the same in her chair and stated to talk.

" Well it's not like i want to be in trouble but sometimes yeah i derserve it, but most of the time i don't even do anything major to get into trouble. I mean yeah this time i derserve to be here, but it was just a bit of water and i don't see what the big deal is.. water dries..."

"even so, there is no cause for you to use your powers on somebody who makes you mad...."

"thats not always the case...." Mika intruped

"Please let me finish, even if they make you mad or do something to derserve it,thats what we are here for, you come and tell us what is going on... Okay?"

"yeah sure" Mika said

Storm looked at her and shook her head and said

"so now this is what we are going to do, you are going to volunteer at the libary for the rest of the month, okay"

"Yeah, okay" Mika said, she was going to say more, but she did not want to start anything, she respected Storm and all of the x-men

"Can i go now?" Miak said as she stood up

"yeah sure, just remember come and tell us.." Storm said before Mika exited the room and headed for the caftateria for some much need caffine and then to the libary to start her lovely day....

--------------------

+Quote Post
quinlan voss
post May 2 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #35

Flying casual in the Tyderium shuttle
Group Icon

Group: Jedi Master (Mod)
Member No.: 4,549

As Rebbeca headed up the stairs someone shouted up to her in, what was that ? Japanese ? She had no idea what he had said but it was a he. She turned round and headed down the stairs towards the man. He was well over six foot in height, with black spikey hair and a pony tail. He wore a denim jacket and carried a large ruck sack with him. Rebbeca had never seen him before but was always willing to welcome a new face. Hi, she said. Do you speak any English ?

sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

"He will be our agent on their side."
"True, all this is. But dangerous this game is that Quinlan Vos plays—most of all for him. For that which you pretend to be, you may become."
―Tholme and Yoda.

"I am not part of the dark—simply deeper in the shadows."―Quinlan Vos.

"No more games, Lord Tyranus. No more pretending. I know who I am. I've made my choice. My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."―Quinlan Vos to Dooku on Saleucami.

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 2 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #36

Silver Poster
Group Icon

"well actuality I do well eerm hello it's nice to meet you Misu-chan I am Raikou Zetsumei I am well hum the new language instucter i am also going to be well filling in for for a friend of of mine his name is Logan I going to be taking his survival classes while he is away excuse me I am sorry I really wanted to ask if you could show me where the office of a Mr Charles Xiavior-sama is I was asked to meat with him there but well this house is very big and it coulod be any were i am realy sorry for wasteing you time Misu-chan but could you at least point me in the right derection. raikou after finishing talking bows in a respectful manner and hold it waiting for a reply.

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 08:22 PM
Post #37

On the Deathstar in the Garbage masher
Group Icon

Member No.: 287

Jolene Walked over to the mess with her mop. She sighed as she started to mop up the water from the fountain. She didn't feel like dealing with this kind of thing today. She still felt like crawling into one of her books and forgetting reality.

Just then a certain Blue, Hairy Doctor came in the library. Jolene Couldn't help but smile at her friend. The butterflies that she usually got in her stomach when she saw him were fluttering around and she felt her cheecks flish a darker purple.

"Hello, Jo! What a lovely day it is!" Hank Said in his usual cheerful voice.

"Hey Hank. How are you?" Jolene Asked as cheerful as she could.

"Wonderfull... My work has been coming along splendidly." He replied.

"Have you eaten today?" Jolene asked with a smirk.

"Well... I-"

"Twinkies don't count Hank... Go eat!" I interuped.

"alright, I'll go strait to the kitchen and eat as soon as I turn in this book" He said as he handed Jolene a very big book. Thier fingers brushed ever so slightly against eash other, and the butterflies in Jolene's Stomach went into overdrive.

"War and Peace?" Jolene Asked amused.

"I needed something to take my mind off work." Hank Replied.

"I know what you mean... Now you need to eat, Come visit me when you're done." I said with a smile.

"Alright... Would you like me to bring you up anything?" Hank asked.

"No thank you." Jolene replied.

"See you later, Jo."

"Bye, Hank." Jolene said.

As he left I saw the Girl Mika entering the Library with a frown on her face.

'I hope she didn't get punished too bad.' Jo thought to herself. 'whatever it is she'll probably take it out on me'

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Ebion cowey
post May 2 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #38

On Tatooine in the Mos Eisley Cantina
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,586

hello everyone!

I hope im not to late to join up.

I wanted to bring over my character from the last X men RPG that fizzled away around last year.

Real name-ian Smith

Mutant codename-Pulse

Age-18

Mutant powers-Pulse can control electricity and use it to shoot electrical beams and even move certain objects with concentrated beams.He can use his powers to disarm larger number of opponents when surrounded and couse huge amounts of pain with concentrated attacks.

Apperance-Pulse is tall with dark hair and almost always wears a cocky grin.

personalty-Pulse was born into a normal family and was often treated with prejudist through his early life.One Non mutant attacked him once and in order to defend himself Pulse electricuted him to the point of him being nearly dead.Pulse has since become very proud of his power which brings him both respect and fear.He was asked to leave by his own family and seeked out this school.His powers have coused him to become arrogent and even selfish.however Pulse at heart only wants to be accepted and he sees his powers as the only thing that make people look up to him.

--------------------
One can never have enough socks, Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a pair. People will insist on giving me books.-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

"That is a secret!"-Xellos (Slayers)

"Tremble and despair, for I am Power!"-Pug/Milamber(Magician)

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desesperate to forget its painful past-Kuja (FF9)

There is no magic. There are only Onions-Nakor (Magician)

Easy now fuzzy little man peach.-Old Greg (Mighty boosh)

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #39

On the Deathstar in the Garbage masher
Group Icon

Member No.: 287

(( smilehuge.gif You're not to late! Just Jump on in!))

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Ebion cowey
post May 2 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #40

On Tatooine in the Mos Eisley Cantina
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,586

*Pulse walked calmly into the libery and spotted Raikou asking for directiones.He smirks and walks over to him.*

Pulse-"Well hello there and who might you be." *He holds out his hand for Raikou to shake.Raikou looks at the hand then slowly shakes it.*

Raikou-Hello...I am Raikou i am here to teach for awile in the place of my freind L..AGHHHHHHH."

*There is a Load buzz and Raikou yanks his hand back.*

Raikou-"OWWW MY HAND."

Pulse-"Hmm shocking."

--------------------
One can never have enough socks, Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a pair. People will insist on giving me books.-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

"That is a secret!"-Xellos (Slayers)

"Tremble and despair, for I am Power!"-Pug/Milamber(Magician)

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desesperate to forget its painful past-Kuja (FF9)

There is no magic. There are only Onions-Nakor (Magician)

Easy now fuzzy little man peach.-Old Greg (Mighty boosh)

+Quote Post

107 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 12:58 PM