> X-Men RPG, Because Mutants Rock!
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #41

On the Deathstar in the Garbage masher
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 287

Jolene hears the excitment and quickly walks over to pulse.

Jolene: Pulse... You do NOT have a right to attack people in MY library. You need to go see the professor... NOW!

Jolene Brough all of her feline like ferocity in her eyes. so that no one would think she was kidding.

--------------------
Love from JGF
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #42

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Member No.: 361

Mika walked up to Miss. Harrington

"Excuse me Miss. Harrington."
Jolene turned to see Mika standing there, the feline look in her eyes quickly changed to normal..

"yes, Mika what is it?"

"first off,Miss. Harrington let me apoligize for the mess i made, i am really sorry,and i have all intentions of cleaning it up, but I must say the real reason I am here is because I have to volunteer here for next month, everyday after class is over.." Mika said as she stood there waiting for Jolene responce.

out of the corrner of Mika's eyes she saw Helmut, she notice that he was watching her and she gave a half smile...

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Jolene Smiled at the young girl.

"Well, thank you for apologizing. I know that sometimes it can be pretty rough on a young girl. You can start today by cleaning up the rest of the water I haven't got to yet. I'm sure you don't need a mop." Jolene said winking at Mika.

She turned back to Pulse.

"As for YOU! I believe you have an appointment with the professor."

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 2 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #44

Silver Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,592

Raikou – “WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR BAKA” (idiot)

Pulse began to laugh

“That does it you arrogant little if you want to play dirty that’s fine by me I’ll show you dirty” Raikou in almost an instant after finishing his sentence swiped kicked pulse tripping him up and Raikou got back to his casual stance then looked down at pulse who was recovering from the shock “next time you want to pull a stunt like that take note of who your dealing with BAKA now if you don’t mind I need to go find xiavior-sama good bye” *now where did Misu-chan go? i still don't now where the office is*

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #45

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,803

Helmut gave Mika an encouraging wink.

He laughed to himself as Pulse was read the riot act by Ms. Harrington. Pulse was in quite a few of Helmut's classes, but they had never really talked. Pulse was outgoing and cocky, and Helmut was quiet and modest.

He sat down on a comfy chair and stuffed his ear-buds in and turned up his heavy-metal music. He sat back, his eyes closed...pondering....

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Mika smiled and shook her head...

"okay sure thing i will get right on it.."

Mika walked over to the puddle on the floor smiled and started to giggle thinking about the thing that got her into all of this trouble in the first place...

" yeah he totally derserved it" she said to herself..

She looked down at the puddle and then for the proper place to dipose of the water, and the first place she looked at was the water fountian, she shrugged and started to contrate on moving the water from place A to place B. After a few seconds had passed of her contrating, the water was on it's way down the drain.. She smiled and turned around and started to walk back towards libary's check out desk... she could sit there and study for her Phych class, at least until Miss. Harrington was done with that one student

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
quinlan voss
post May 2 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #47

Flying casual in the Tyderium shuttle
Group Icon

Group: Jedi Master (Mod)
Member No.: 4,549

So this was the guy filling in for Logan, he must be good thought Rebbeca, Logan excelled at survival skills. Okay she said i can you show you the way to the Professors study. I'm Rebbeca Spinner, its nice to meet you Raikou Zetsumei. As she said this Pulse walked up to them and tricked Raikou into shaking hands so he could shock him.Raikou soon taught him a lesson though. Rebbeca had sensed Pulses powers when she first met him as they both had control over electricity, she looked forward to learning with him so they could maybe teach each other new things about their powers. Some of the other students came out and started to repremand Pulse.She had moved back from the action and now it had died down she could see Raikou looking for her she walked towards him got his attention and they both walked away. Come on she said the office is this way, don't worry about Pulse, hes a good guy really. You taught him a lesson he won't try that again in a hurry. So she said how long will you be with us ?

sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

"He will be our agent on their side."
"True, all this is. But dangerous this game is that Quinlan Vos plays—most of all for him. For that which you pretend to be, you may become."
―Tholme and Yoda.

"I am not part of the dark—simply deeper in the shadows."―Quinlan Vos.

"No more games, Lord Tyranus. No more pretending. I know who I am. I've made my choice. My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."―Quinlan Vos to Dooku on Saleucami.

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 2 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #48

Silver Poster
Group Icon

Raikou turned to Rebbeca "oh i am sorry did i act inapropeatly i am sorry well as for how long i am going to be here i am not 100% sure i was told i would be needed for a mouth at the most rebbeca-chan i am grateful for your help he bowed a second time and then contiued walking if i may ask what is xavior-sama like i have olny heard rumors and a few things from logan-kun is it true that he can read mind rebbeca-chan?

+Quote Post
quinlan voss
post May 2 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

A small chill ran down Rebbecas back. Yes he could read minds and at the moment Rebbeca was worried he would all to easily read hers. The dreams...she just couldn't face the dreams. She came back to herself and looked at Raikou, Proffesor Xavier is a very talented man. He can do things that just seem impossible.Hes also a very nice man..hes taught me so much already, she smiled and said yes its true he can read minds. They walked up the corridor. So, Rebbeca said, how do you know Logan ?

sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

"True, all this is. But dangerous this game is that Quinlan Vos plays—most of all for him. For that which you pretend to be, you may become."
―Tholme and Yoda.

"No more games, Lord Tyranus. No more pretending. I know who I am. I've made my choice. My name is Quinlan Vos and I am a Jedi."―Quinlan Vos to Dooku on Saleucami.

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Jolene shook her head at the commotion. She hated when the students fough in her library. And she expected better from this new launguage teacher.

'if he's anything like Woverine there will be no getting thru to him' Jolene thought to herself.

Jolene Walked over to Mika.

"Thank you for taking care of that. You can go today... You've been through alot today. But I'll expect you back tomorrow after classes." Jolene said with a smile.

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Piper
post May 2 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Mika shook her head.

'Okay thanks Miss.Harrington I will see you right after class then"

Mika grabed her bag and her phych book and started for the door, but then stoped and walked over to Helmut, she noticed that he was sleeping.. or he looked like he was sleeping but she decided not to wake him so she turned abound and started for the door, to head to her room..

maybe there i will be able to study and stay out of trouble..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 2 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #52

Silver Poster
Group Icon

"that amazing it must make it pretty hard to hide things from him smilehuge.gif rebbeca-chan I can hardly wait to meet him and me a logan-kun we go way b ack i met him 16 years ago in Neima district Tokyo when I was living on the streets we kind off went of to a bad start but he did saved me from some flashy samurai guy who called him self the silver samurai and after that I followed him all over Japan he taught me all my survival skills and eventually I came to the Canada with him where he left me at some Canadian hostel/school kind of like this place but different he did it so I could get educated we did stay in touch though so it’s not as if he abandoned me and after I graduated I went back to living on the streets

rebbeca – how can just casually live on the streets

“it's not so bad if you now how to survive trust me it’s better than living in 1 place I kind of like the constant travelling tell me why are you here rebbeca-chan I heard every 1 here has special gifts what’s yours?”

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

Jolene sat back down in her chair and Opened her book to read again. She sighed at how much had been going on in the usually empty Library.

'No matter' Jolene thought 'all will return to normal by tomorrow'

Just then Hank McCoy came back through the library door and smiled at Jolene.

"Hello Hank... was your meal enjoyable?" Jolene asked.

"Yes, Very. I hear there was alot of commotion in here today." Hank replied with a grin.

Jolene gave him a look. "Looks like news travels fast in the masion."

"You know it does." Hank replied exaspratedly. "Well, I have to get back to my work... "

"Alright Hank, I'll see ya later." Jolene said, trying to hide her dissapointment.

"Goodbye Jo." Hank said as he left.

Jolene was left with a sinking feeling in her stomach that she felt every time he left.

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 2 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #54

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut opened his eyes slightly. He saw that Miss Harrington was watching a large, blue hairy man leaving...Her expression was rather sad...

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 2 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Jolene Tried to busy herself with other things to take her mind off of Hank. She spied a Boy that was watching her. She smiled at him. She had seen this boy before. He liked to keep to himself alot.

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 3 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #56

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut shot up out of his seat as though he had been electricuted when Ms. Harrington smiled at him. He walked over, clutching his book, and set down in front of her on the desk.

"Uh---I'd like to check this out, please..." He said in his gruff voice.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Jedi_Girl_Foreve...
post May 3 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Jolene was a little startled when he came over so quickly but quickly smiled at him.

"Of corse." Jolene said and took the book from him.

She quickly scanned it into the computer.

"May I see your student ID please?" Jolene asked the boy.

--------------------
Love from JGF

+Quote Post
quinlan voss
post May 3 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Rebbeca smiled Think of me as a giant battery she said. She held two of her fingers apart and a small spark of electricity jumped between them. I store and channel electricity she said but i've learn't a few tricks along the way, different ways to manipulate my powers, its amazing what you can do with electricity. As she said this a sudden flash of that night, her parents, appeared in her mind and was gone just as quickly. She suddenly reliazed they where at the professors study door and the tight feeling in the pit of her stomach returned, he can read minds, my dreams, i don't want him to see my dreams. They came and went, for a while she could almost forget them but after having the dream so soon it was fresh in her mind, she needed time to bury it deep, deep down in that place where she wished it would stay. She turned to Raikou, this is the Professors study she said, i must go now, i'm sure you and the Professor have alot to talk about.She smiled at him, it was very nice to meet you Raikou Zetsumei, i look forward to the survival classes you will teach and seeing your powers , god she thought i hope he can't read minds. Well she said see you around and as Raikou bowed to her she turned down the corridor and walked away. She Liked Raikou and was looking forward to talking to him again when things weren't so heavy on her mind. She suddenly reliazed she was very hungry and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.

sw-rebel.gif

--------------------

―Tholme and Yoda.

+Quote Post
Capt. Dash'ya
post May 3 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #59

Executing Order 66
Group Icon

Helmut's eyebrows furrowed together. "Ummm...You know what, I think I left it upstairs in my bag..." His eyes darted to the door and back to Ms. Harrington. "I'll be right back!"
He ran to the doors, and within a couple of strides was running surprisingly fast.

--------------------
He's no good to me dead

+Quote Post
Darth Dessan
post May 3 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #60

Silver Poster
Group Icon

raikou turned to rebbeca "thanks again rebbeca-chan" he then turned and looked at the door *so this is the office finaly i am here* he raised his hand and began to knock and he heard a voice and then a woman opened the door.

Hello sead the woman

"hello you must be xiavior-sama your not what i expected!

the laughed think about how she could be confused for the professer No i am not professer xavior i am storm i'am 1 of the tutors here and xaviors assiatant you must be Mr.Zetsumei pleaze come in the professers been expecting you pleaze this way.

raikou gave a respectful bow and followed storm as he was instucted and was soon greeted by a man in a weelcheir

xivior - hello there Mr.Zetsumei i have been expecting you how was your trip Raikou - it was nice got to see a few new things it is an honor to finaly meet you xiavior-sama i have heard much about you.

Xiavior - you give me to much credit
raikou xiavior -sama i had a few qestions what exactly will i be doing here Logan-kun gave minimal imformation
Xiavior - i see what is it you need to now
Raikou - you don't already now you can read mind right?
Xiavior - that is true but i do not invade the minds of others with out consent
Raikou -thats nice to hear at least my tourts are my own 1st thing i anted to know is where will i be sleeping second thing what time are my classes and finaly who do i have in my group.
this could take some time xiavior thought as he began to give out the required imformation to the new staff member.

+Quote Post

107 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 01:10 PM