> Need help finding a book..., Luke on Trial
LadyCynderella36
post Jun 15 2010, 02:17 AM
Post #1

New Poster
Group Icon

Group: Padawan
Member No.: 35,767

Which book is it that Luke ends up on trial for killing an Imperial agent? I'm dying to read that one. Which are the best Luke books, by the way?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
master_palin
post Jun 15 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #2

Bronze Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 66

The only book I can think of where Luke is put on trial for anything is what I think the first book of the New series Legacy of the force?. Where he is put on trial for allowing Jacen to do all the bad stuff he did or something.. Failure to run the Jedi and what not.

I'm not aware of any book where he is tried for killing an Imperial agent.

--------------------
Pain Heals
Chicks dig Scars
Glory last forever

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Jun 16 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #3

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

m_p--you're thinking of the Fate of the Jedi series with Outcast that's when Luke is on trial and Daala sends him in exile.

LadyCynderella36--I don't remember ever when Luke was on trail for killing an imperial agent unless it was a comic book or role playing game. The Thrawn trilogy is a good read and so is Spector of the Past and Vision of the Future. There are some good NJO books that are a good read. Survivor's Quest is good.

Here's a list of all the books out so far: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_books
Hope you find what you're looking for. smilesmall.gif

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post
master_palin
post Jun 16 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #4

Bronze Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 66

AH thanks Rebel I haven't read those yet but I knew something like that happens in one of the books.

And Im not up to date on alot of the comic series or graphic novals but I dont recall Luke being on trial in any of those either. Even if I haven't read some of them I'm at least familiar with the general story in most.

--------------------
Pain Heals
Chicks dig Scars
Glory last forever

+Quote Post
LadyCynderella36
post Jun 16 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #5

New Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,767

I just finished the Thrawn trilogy and am almost finished with Spector of the Past. Good books, all.

I've read the "life story" of Luke Skywalker in several places and they always mention this trial over killing an Imperial agent, who had infiltrated the Rebels. It seems to occur between movies. I assumed it was a book. Where else does canon come from?

+Quote Post
crazy520
post Jun 18 2010, 11:32 AM
Post #6

New Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,758

golfleading

The clubface of discount golf clubs

The clubface insert has been designed to maximise the energy transfer across the discount golf clubs clubface and rear sole ridges combine with two distinctive trapezoid shapes across the centre of the club to reduce vibration and create a fantastic impact sound ishiner.

+Quote Post
Zhuge Liang
post Jul 26 2010, 06:05 AM
Post #7

On Naboo in Amidala's throne room
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,500

I seem to remember something like this before (or after, can't remember) in Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor.

--------------------
You, you, next victim, you next to die.
You, you, next victim, you, your turn to die.
You, come on, next victim, you, your turn to die.
You, come on, next victim, you, your turn to die.
You die!

+Quote Post
bubbafett
post Jul 29 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 35,780

luke didnt go on trial in mindor he had someone do a investigation on his actions and report back to him

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Sep 21 2011, 02:09 AM
Post #9

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,395

I think what ladycynderella36 is talking about is the time when Luke meets the other emperor's hand Shira Brie. Who infiltrates the rebels to kill or discredit Luke. She MEsses with the computer, or maybe she did something with the force and caused Luke to mistake her for an enemy ship during battle and he shot her down. Which caused him to be put on trial for it. Unfortunately though I can not seem to find what novel tells that story I haven't read it. I've only heard about it.

--------------------

My padawan is Alderaan Princess and I'm happily married to Ninja Boy.
Why do people say "Life's a bitch" because if it was a slut it'd be easy.
I'm such a loser my FISH tried to runaway.
Jedi Gurl loves her Ninja Boy
Life is like watching Star Wars, if you spend too much time crying cuz uncle Owen and aunt Beru died, you'll miss the ewok celebration.
Peace, Love, and Red Pants!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 11:16 AM