> Back for a Visit
Plo Koon
post Feb 6 2014, 03:51 AM
Post #1

Rookie Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 672

So it's been nearly 10 years since the last time I was here. I'd really like to see BH resurrect itself! I'm going to try posting a bit to help. winksmall.gif

--------------------
With Force, Plo

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bassman
post Feb 6 2014, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Regular Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 147

Welcome back. I returned a few weeks ago. It is a pity that new members can't join as they have to send emails to sign up.

The place at least looks a bit more alive now!

+Quote Post
Master
post Feb 13 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #3

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

Welcome back! It's great to see the return of some long-gone Bletties.

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post
Plo Koon
post Feb 15 2014, 03:01 AM
Post #4

Rookie Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 672

QUOTE (bassman @ Feb 6 2014, 04:44 AM) *
Welcome back. I returned a few weeks ago. It is a pity that new members can't join as they have to send emails to sign up.

The place at least looks a bit more alive now!

That's kind of ridiculous. Is there no way to change this?

--------------------
With Force, Plo

+Quote Post
Master
post Feb 17 2014, 07:52 AM
Post #5

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

There is way. Unfortunately, we need Blue Harvest for this, and I haven't seen her in ages.

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Feb 22 2014, 05:32 PM
Post #6

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

Welcome back! It would be great to resurrect this place as it's a great forum. I wonder if anyone knows Blue Harvest on Facebook or any other place to ask her to stop the e-mails that way more people can join.

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 12:55 PM