Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> USS Normandy, I am looking for a crew that loves star wars.
Jack Savo
post Mar 10 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #1

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 35,637

Welcome, this will be just like Star Trek (w/ a Star Wars Twist). If you are using your communicator do "=/\=", and please try to write in 3rd person to make it less confusing.

PM me, or just write if you want to be an Officer, PM the Officer if you want to work for them. If you are in the list below you can still work for another person, but their first priority is your Command position. These are the main officers.

(Off Ship, gives the Normandy its missions or uses normandy for their mission)
Grand Admiral - Admiral Bob Ohren (Played by staff)
Admiral 1
Admiral 2 -
Admiral 3 -

(On Ship)
Commanding Officer/Chief Diplomat - Captain William Alenko (Jack Savo)
Executive Officer - Commander Marinda Shephard (Piper)
Second Officer -
Chief Medical Officer -
Chief Engineering Officer -
Navigation -
Helmsman - Emma Alenko (Will be sent to Star Fleet Academy when replaced)
Chief Security & Tactical Officer -
Chief Science Officer -
Chief Intelligence Officer -
Ship's Counselor -
Marine Commanding Officer -
Wing Commander -
Assistant Chief Diplomat -

We are using a Dreadnought class ship (even though it's from star trek) (1, 2, 3)

--------------------
(\(\
(=':')
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Jedi code (the original version):
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

=/\=Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here!=/\=

My Family
Mom: Anya Skywalker

Made a new website It's a Demigod RPG, and other Fantasies. I am looking for staff, and members please join!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Mar 10 2010, 04:44 AM
Post #2

Power Poster
Group Icon

Do this:
Name -
Race -
Age -
Family (optional, but urged) -
Appearance
History (optional) -
Service Record (optional) -

(Mine is this)

Name - William Alenko
Race - Human
Age - 26
Family - Jacob Alenko (Dad), Kendra Alenko (Mom), Aaron Alenko (Brother) and Colby Alenko (Brother, Deceased), Erika Alenko (Twin sister), and Emma Alenko (Daughter).
My Appearance
History - Living in ships most his life Will has seen a lot of combat. He has 3 siblings, one was KIA. He has one daughter that is half human. The only thing he knows about the mother is she is Romulan, or Vulcan.
Service Record - Assiting in the planetary outpost of Primus, his brothers ship was shot down. He was the only surviving officer. As acting captain, he set up a settlement which was later overun by klingons, he was freed by the vulcans, and returned to Earth for his next post as Captain of the Normandy.

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

Made a new website It's a Demigod RPG, and other Fantasies. I am looking for staff, and members please join!

+Quote Post
Piper
post Mar 11 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #3

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Member No.: 361

Name: Marinda Shephard
Race: Human
Family: Kaiden Shephard (father), Mya Shephard (mother, died in car accident) Kelly Knight Shephard ( step-mother) Arrian Shephard ( younger sister)
History: After her mother passed away in a car accident when she 17 her father remarried soon after her mothers death to a woman Marinda did not care for much, soon after they were married Marinda found out that her step mother was with child. Marinda decided then and there that with a new child in the family Marinda's life was going to change drasticly and that when she decided she was going to sign up for the Star Fleet. She stayed long enough to see her baby sister Ariana be born and the next day she was headed for the Star Fleet Acadmey.

Service History: After she graduated the Acadmey she was station on the USS Huntley, she was watched very closely by fellow crew but soo. Befrended Captian Colby Alenko, he taught he lots and after spending a few years under his wing he recommend her for Star Fleet Officer School, she accepted and was sent back to Earth to attend school once more.  She later learned that the ship she served on was attacked and only one person survived and that was William Alenko, Captian Colby Alenko brother.  Marinda went on to graduate Officer School, soon after she graduated she was given a formal request from Captian William Alenko to meet him at the USS Normandy, once there he offerd her his second in comman possion on the USS Normandy along side him, when she accepted she asked him "why her" and he simply stated "my borther thought highly of you, and. Your the best for the job, and I want the best". She has now served under Captin William Alenko for a little over a year now. 

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Mar 28 2010, 04:31 AM
Post #4

Power Poster
Group Icon

(We moved to SciFi & Fantasy for a chance of more players.)

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Madison_rogue
post Mar 28 2010, 03:18 PM
Post #5

Standing beside myself to the nth degree
Group Icon

Group: Jedi Master (Mod)
Member No.: 1,159

QUOTE (Jack Savo @ Mar 27 2010, 10:31 PM) *
(We moved to SciFi & Fantasy for a chance of more players.)

Since this topic is an RPG, it should remain opened here. I have closed the topic in "SciFi & Fantasy." Please continue here. wink.gif

--------------------

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. You got a problem with that?

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Jan 24 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #6

Power Poster
Group Icon

(Ok, I'll start it out, and we can fill the characters as we go.)

William was on his way to the ships observation deck to see the rest of the construction take place. As he watched his head swam with memories of being imprisoned by klingons. He remembered the land speeders they were on, they took the planet by surprise. He remembered in the desert before he made the small settlement the explosion from the USS Huntley, he then remembered taking on crew. Miranda Shephard asking why her, and he thought to himself the reasons were, an excellent candidate for the position, and she's a family friend, and....., but he just smiled and told her "my borther thought highly of you, and Your the best for the job, and I want the best." He then was interrupted as Admiral Bob Ohren came up with his daughter and helms Emma, and the new recruit Ensign Eric Smith. The Admiral smiled and said "I came to see you again, and to tell you your new assignment which is an easy shakedown mission. You are assigned to have a Human, Vulcan, Romulan, Ferengi, and Klingon diplomat on your ship to negotiate terms of entering and exploring the Delta Quadrant," and with that he left.

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post
Piper
post Feb 13 2011, 03:34 PM
Post #7

Is wondering why here clothing dryer once again ate her sock.
Group Icon

Member No.: 361

((( sorry it's taken me so long to respond)))

Miranda look at William and sighed and said " Sir, if I may be blunt? He did not give us really any other information then it's a simple shake down, and nothing is ever a simple shakedown, you and I both know that well enough sir."
William looked at her and shook his head, just staring at the door that Bob Ohern went thru. " yes Miranda you are right, you know." He turned to look at her and then walked over to his desk where there was a map laying on the table, and said " Miranda, once we get the details nailed out we should be ready. "

Miranda walked over and placed her hands on the desk leaning against it staring down at the map, waiting for her commanding officers to make the first decision on how to go about this simple shake down.

--------------------
Adventure is seldom sensible and might just kill you a little which is why it's also great fun- Josh Gates

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Feb 14 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #8

Power Poster
Group Icon

((Don't worry))

Figuring what to do Will got up and said "We won't be able to do much in battle without a lot of crew, we only have 24 crew aboard us included." Good its only a diplomatic mission for now He thought to himself. He continued, "Ensign Smith report to Engineering with ten crew and lead the prepping of the ship. Emma, Commander Shephard, and I will head to the bridge and Prep there with 3 others, the rest will be in tactical, dismissed." Without delay he headed to the turbolift.

--------------------
(\(\
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

My Family

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 01:12 PM