Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RPG Classes Quiz
Sennin
post Mar 13 2011, 08:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Padawan
Member No.: 35,826

Hi there! I recently created this test and would love some feedback on it! It's designed as an adventure, so hopefully that will make it more fun and enjoyable! smilesmall.gif

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Here's a sample result:

The Witch Hunter

17% Strength, 53% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 20% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

So post your results and any feedback you might want to give! smilesmall.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukes secret bro...
post Mar 17 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #2

Exploring cloning facilities on Kamino
Group Icon

Group: Jedi Master Patron (Mod)
Member No.: 1,214

Oooh....this is me smilehuge.gif

The Grand Diviner

30% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 28% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselvs and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

I think this topic would fit better into the RPG section so hold tight, we're moving! wink.gif

--------------------
<center>

My Blair and Bush bashing site

Bane will return!

I love my cello!

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
George Bush has the brain of an amoeba

</center>

+Quote Post
Sennin
post Mar 18 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Lukes secret brother @ Mar 17 2011, 04:48 PM) *
Oooh....this is me smilehuge.gif

I think this topic would fit better into the RPG section so hold tight, we're moving! wink.gif

Glad the result fit!
And thanks for the move! smilesmall.gif

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Mar 18 2011, 05:38 AM
Post #4

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 35,637

The Archive Cleric
38% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 22% Agility!

Powerful and pure, the Archive Cleric is both a master of weapons and a master of light magic. By combining powerful sword techniques and close combat skills with their light magic, Archive Clerics can easily defeat any demonic and undead foes. In addition, they can use their light magic to create barriers, thus enhancing the strength of their armor and making them more resistant to damage. Furthermore, they can use their powerful light magic to heal themselves or their allies. In addition, Archive Clerics are skilled with powerful offensive elemental magic, which they can use to unleash devasting blasts of fire, ice, wind, and earth. They can even use their offensive elemental magic and light magic in combination with their weapon skills in order to augment their strength and imbue their weapon with magic properties. What makes the cunning and intelligent Archive Clerics truly unique is their ability to use archival rune magic to transmit thoughts, ideas, and information between people. In fact, Archive Clerics can literally "upload" maps, spells, and an assortment of other skills into the minds of their allies. By transforming and coding this information into the form of runes, knowledge can be easily transferred from one person to another. For example, rather than spending years teaching someone how to perform a spell, Archive Clerics can use their archival rune magic to quickly and effortlessly transfer that information from themselves to the other person; however, the person that the spell is transfered to must have the capacity to use that spell, otherwise the spell will be useless. In other words, transferring the information to use lightning magic would be useless for a swordsman if that swordsman is incapable of using magic. Similarly, Archive Clerics can collect knowledge on a variety of spells and techniques that they themselves may be incapable of using; however, they are still entirely capable of transferring that knowledge to allies who are capable of casting those spells. Not surprisingly, Archive Clerics will often amass knowledge and techniques from many disciplines.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

--------------------
(\(\
(=':')
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Jedi code (the original version):
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

=/\=Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here!=/\=

My Family
Mom: Anya Skywalker

Made a new website It's a Demigod RPG, and other Fantasies. I am looking for staff, and members please join!

+Quote Post
Jack Savo
post Mar 18 2011, 05:48 AM
Post #5

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 35,637

Did the quiz again (on another computer) and got this!

The Rising Phoenix
0% Strength, 0% Bloodlust, 0% Intelligence, 0% Spirit, 0% Vitality and 0% Agility!

Perfection incarnate! You are the Rising Phoenix, a warrior with an extremely tragic and unique ability. You are cursed with the power to exist outside of time and for all time. You live forever, never aging, always remaining exactly as you are. The world changes around you, soaring by, while you sit by watch all the horrors and beauty of humanity unfold. But you are not helpless! With strong magic and impressive combat skills, you are certainly a force to be reckoned with. In fact, because of your immortality, you have a lifetime to train and hone all the skills and abilities at your disposal. Furthermore, it's almost impossible to injure you. Your body constantly and instantly regernates and rejuvenates itself keeping you perpetually alive and healthy. Just as your title suggests, you continually rise and recover from any attack or injury. Nothing short of complete annihilation of both your body and soul can kill you for good. While you may be physically invincible, you are not mentally invulnerable to the curse of your power. Can you survive the cold, dark passage of time? What impact will you have on the changes that take place in the world? Ultimately whether you choose to actively shape the world or passively sit by is your choice alone, and only you know deep down inside what you would really choose.

Congratulations on achieving this incredibly high class! You're either a genius or extremely lucky. (I'm going to go with lucky tounge.gif).

This extraordinary class requires all of your powers to be relatively high and also a desire for immortality.

The Genie has granted you the Hidden Power of Immortality.

--------------------
(\(\
(=':')
I'm coot!
(,(")(")

Jedi code (the original version):
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

=/\=Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here!=/\=

My Family
Mom: Anya Skywalker

Made a new website It's a Demigod RPG, and other Fantasies. I am looking for staff, and members please join!

+Quote Post
Sennin
post Mar 18 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Jack Savo @ Mar 17 2011, 10:48 PM) *
Did the quiz again (on another computer) and got this!

0% Strength, 0% Bloodlust, 0% Intelligence, 0% Spirit, 0% Vitality and 0% Agility!

Except all your stats are 0 tounge.gif
You should've plugged some numbers in to make it more believable lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 01:00 PM