Guests cannot vote 
priha
post Jan 28 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #21

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 17,009

Troy Denning is totally my fav.He wrote Tatooine Ghost!! smilehuge.gif tounge.gif satisfied.gif notworthy.gif sw-rebel.gif sw-speeder.gif sun.gif

--------------------
"At last! My arm is complete again!" -Sweeney Todd

Real vampires DON'T sparkle!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jax Nova
post Feb 18 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #22

Once again Zabraks will RULE THE GALAXY!!!
Group Icon

From: I live on Naboo, work on Kashyyk, and vacation on Degobah!
Member No.: 15,714

I voted Timothy Zhan... aminly because of Alliegances. smilesmall.gif That was a very good book!

--------------------

Live well...DIE YOUNG!

+Quote Post
Master
post Apr 25 2012, 01:52 PM
Post #23

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

After reading Darth Plagueis and The Millennium Falcon I want to include James Luceno into the list of my favorite writers. He is just great.

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post
sith-yoda
post Apr 25 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #24

Regular Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,007

Timothy Zahn and James Luceno for sure. I just like most of their work with Star Wars.

--------------------
You'll never be strong enough to make time stand still.

"Who's scruffy lookin'?!"

+Quote Post
darthnecrum
post Oct 13 2012, 02:22 PM
Post #25

Regular Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 431

Voted for Zahn, and if Comic books were allowed, I'd vote for Tom Veitch also

I've never forgiven Kevin Anderson for killing Admiral Akbar but that's a personal thing

--------------------
I HAD a bad feeling about this, but now I take ZOLOFT :D

Married to: The Dark Side

Happy to be an Irregular Poster/Lurker

Don't you die on me BH

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Oct 15 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #26

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

darthnecrum--I know how you feel, Ackbar was a big character. I will never forgive R.A. Salvatore for killing off Chewie. There are a lot of other characters I liked that died, but Chewie was more. You know.

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post
Master
post Feb 28 2014, 09:08 AM
Post #27

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,532

Aaron Allston passed away tonight. Shocking news, he was only 53. He was a great writer.

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Feb 28 2014, 03:46 PM
Post #28

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

Wow, only 53, that's young. I hope his family are holding up well; may he rest in peace. He was a good writer.

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 03:47 PM