> The old Star wars collection in the basement, dust off some memories
paul73
post May 17 2007, 01:23 AM
Post #1

Power Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 1,428

I remembered I have an old Star wars toy collection in the basement, and realized this might make for a good conversation here.

I've got the original Luke Skywalker action figure, dressed in his Tatooine garb, with a missing light-saber, half the paint on his face gone. I also have the original Darth Vader, his light-saber also gone, and his plastic head came off at some point and I glued it back on. I have a few vehicles like the X-wing fighter and (my all-time favorite) the Millenium Falcon. sw-falcon.gif I keep all my figures in a carrying-case that is in the shape of Vader's head. I also have a chewy teddybear that is flat from me sleeping on it when I was a kid.

I had a friend who had just about every Star wars toy there ever was. I imagine he could've played out the entire 3 movies. I was envious that he had the AT-
AT. sw-atat.gif Although, in retrospect, I can see why my parents didn't buy it: it was bigger than me and took up a lot of space.

I wonder, just out of curiosity, how much, if anything, this stuff is worth now?

Anyways, I'm sure if my wife and I have kids someday, our kids will have fun playing with some of it. I sure did. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Master
post Jan 17 2014, 08:14 AM
Post #2

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 1,532

I don't have any old collection since I'm not that old to have any tounge.gif all I have are Star Wars Blu-Rays, DVDs, CDs, games for PS2 and PS3, books etc. But one thing I have is pretty vintage. I'm talking about Star Wars Portfolio, released in December 1, 1977. And in good condition too. I don't have many things I'm proud of, but this thing is pretty neat, especially for where I live. It is hard to get old things like that.

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 09:46 AM