Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Episode II: Deleted Scenes
Episode II: Deleted Scenes
Would you like to see a special director's cut of Episode II someday?
Yes [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
No [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Undecided [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
Where am I? What's Episode II? [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
Jayce76
post Oct 25 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #1

New Poster
Group Icon

Group: Padawan
Member No.: 35,704

Do you have any favorite deleted scene's or cut material from the movie? Is there any , you'd like too see back in the picture one day? Do you know of a cut scene that most fan's may not? Discuss anything and everything that may have been cut from Episode II here . . . .

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Master
post Oct 26 2009, 06:09 AM
Post #2

Frozen in Carbonite on Slave 1
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 1,532

Good thread msn_yes.gif
My favorite scenes are in Jedi Temple Analysis Room and "Obi-Wan and Mace: Jedi Landing Platform".

BTW, I think this picture is slightly big. wink.gif

--------------------
THE FOLLOW-UP FORUM to BH:
blue-harvest.co.uk

Married to anya_skywalker

"It is known that there are infinite number of worlds, simply because there is infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so average population of all planets in Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that population of whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of deranged imagination."
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Master was here (12.10.16)

+Quote Post
Jayce76
post Oct 26 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #3

New Poster
Group Icon

QUOTE (Master @ Oct 26 2009, 06:09 AM) *
Good thread msn_yes.gif
My favorite scenes are in Jedi Temple Analysis Room and "Obi-Wan and Mace: Jedi Landing Platform".

Yeah , that was one of my fav's from the dvd too. I love seeing parts of the Jedi Temple that we've never seen before , and the analysis droids were pretty cool.

+Quote Post
Jayce76
post Oct 26 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #4

New Poster
Group Icon

Anakin Finds the Farmers

In the finished film, after Anakin takes off to find his mother, he stops to ask for directions at a Jawa campground. After this, he was supposed to come across a gruesome scene where he found some dead farmers, obviously mauled by some Tusken Raiders.
Here's the excerpt from The Art of Attack of the Clones:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

106 EXT. TATOOINE, DUNE SEA, CAMPFIRE - TWILIGHT

Anakin rides over a large dune toward a small flickering light way in the distance.

He rides up and stops the bike in front of a campfire. There are the bodies of three or four dead farmers lying beside the fire. Everything in the camp has been destroyed and ravaged. Two Eopies are tethered nearby, along with a burned and smoking speeder. The sound's of dangerous Desert beasts eco in the wind. Anakin feels his mother's presence even stronger now.

+Quote Post
Darth Bane
post Nov 2 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #5

Junior Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,333

I liked the scenes at Padme's house where her mother is fretting over Padme's safety. And the scene in her bedroom where she tells Anakin about the aliens they attempted to rescue when their sun was dying.

Are we allowed to discuss Revenge of the Sith? The scene where Kenobi and Skywalker find Grievous, who has captured Jedi Knight Shaak Ti. Now THERE'S a scene that should definitely have been included in the movie. If it's getting too far off topic, I won't go further. -Bob

+Quote Post
Jayce76
post Nov 15 2009, 04:21 AM
Post #6

New Poster
Group Icon

Are we allowed to discuss Revenge of the Sith?

Sure . . . . But I'll try to make an Episode III deleted scene board as soon as I can.

BTW - I really like those Episode II scenes as well and think they would be great back in the picture someday.

+Quote Post
Rebel Clone
post Dec 25 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #7

Junior Poster
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,724

Ah the good old Anakin and Padme scenes, the dinner, the talk in the room with motion picture frames *very cool!!* and him outside while the typical women talk inside haha

good scenes considering ep II was all about connecting those two characters, yet id rather watch was going on with obi wans side on kamino!

--------------------
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

+Quote Post
Jayce76
post Nov 17 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #8

New Poster
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rebel Clone @ Dec 25 2009, 03:34 PM) *
Ah the good old Anakin and Padme scenes, the dinner, the talk in the room with motion picture frames *very cool!!* and him outside while the typical women talk inside haha

good scenes considering ep II was all about connecting those two characters, yet id rather watch was going on with obi wans side on kamino!

Yeah, I think most of us are in that boat. smilehuge.gif

But I agree that those character scenes would be really nice back in the movie someday.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 04:56 AM