Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Books for sale!, I dont know if this is allowed...
Firey
post Apr 15 2010, 03:28 AM
Post #1

Psychic wonder kid
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 773

I have two X-wing series books for sale. Book 6 and book 9. They are on sale for $7 (in australian currency) each plus postage! (Which will be around 8 - 10 dollars) Im scraping together money for heading over seas at the end of the year smilehuge.gif

I accept PayPal as the payment method if you would like them! smilehuge.gif They are BRAND NEW. Im not a fan of the X-wing series but my aunt got them as a christmas present for me. ones a bit yellowed on the inside cover but the book itself and the front cover are in prime condition.

--------------------

Totally into Supernatural at the moment <3
Had a crazy year! 2010, gone. Time to move on, yo!

Husband: jedimasterskid
Best Friend & Sister: greenangel
Brother: Saesee

Proud to be a BH irregular :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Apr 17 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #2

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

I don't read comics Firey, I'm guessing that's what they are. But I know who does as I sent two of mine there and he lives in Australia too. He used to come on here, remember Shaenelukeskywalker?

If you want I can e-mail him about this or give you his e-mail address. Whichever works better for you. smilesmall.gif

We'll miss you when you go.

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post
Firey
post Apr 18 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #3

Psychic wonder kid
Group Icon

Nope, they're actual books smilesmall.gif I can even post pictures of their covers and everything. They're a series. Um... here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Wing_Series

smilehuge.gif But it'd be great if you could email him for me and see what he thinks smilesmall.gif

Thanks, Rebel, but im hardly here anymore anyway smilesmall.gif msn_love.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arca Hejaran
post Apr 20 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #4

On Corellia in Han's old home
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,143

I'm interested in those books. What'll be the shipping cost to Germany?

Firey, did you mean with 'hardly here' BH or Australia?
And where will you be at the end of the year? Planning to travel around the world?

--------------------

My former master: thedarkwarrior II
My padawan: ~R2D2_owns_us_all
I'm a proud BH irregular!

Married to my love, greenangel.
Greenangel is legend

Ballroom Blitz

+Quote Post
Firey
post Apr 21 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #5

Psychic wonder kid
Group Icon

Hello Arca old friend smilesmall.gif And as for the shipping, to Germany? I've never shipped there so I'll check it out and let you know ASAP but I should imagine, for the size and weight of the books, maybe around... $11-14 AUS That's a rough estimate, I can find out the proper price tomorrow when I'm not so dog-tired. blush.gif

Hardly here BH winksmall.gif Im not exactly a regular anymore.
And Im planning to travel to Finland, it's where my best friend lives smilehuge.gif I really miss her so I'm doing everything possible to see her, even selling a few of my more prized possessions (I can't spell tonight tounge.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arca Hejaran
post Apr 21 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #6

On Corellia in Han's old home
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,143

Coming to that, we're both irregulars (sounds like a new sub-group, huh? BH's irregulars).

The shipping cost is ok, I think we can get it going.

When you're travelling to Finland, do you want to visit me too? Germany isn't that far from Finland (at least not when compared to Finland-Australia wink.gif ).

--------------------

My former master: thedarkwarrior II
My padawan: ~R2D2_owns_us_all
I'm a proud BH irregular!

Married to my love, greenangel.
Greenangel is legend

Ballroom Blitz

+Quote Post
Firey
post Apr 21 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #7

Psychic wonder kid
Group Icon

ha ha, true smilehuge.gif

Okay, according to our postal site, the parcel should cost about 11.50 AUS via normal air mail, so it'll take about a week to get to you, Arca but the posting price is cheaper. And I've posted mail to Spain/England/Finland a fair few times and they've always gotten there fine so it should be okay smilesmall.gif

Ahh, I'd so love to Arca, but Im gonna barely be able to scrape enough money together for getting to Finland, let alone tripping around Europe BUT! Im gonna be going back there a fair few times and one day even possibly moving there, so, we'll see what happens, yeah? smilehuge.gif I'll keep you posted. winksmall.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 03:13 AM