> Book of the Sith
Rebel_A96
post Feb 9 2012, 02:17 AM
Post #1

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 884

Hey all you Sith fanatics out there, your book is coming your way to teach other generations how to beat the Jedi. And Jedi, I say only get this book to know your foe so we can beat them once and for all!

Lol--anyway anyone going to get the Book of the Sith coming out this Friday? Looks like a good and interesting read. It's going to be expensive though like with Path of the Jedi book; thankfully I got a B&N gift certificate so I'll use that. Ek. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Sit...al-life_book%29

Here's a list of upcoming cool SW books coming up too: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_future_books
^Anyone going to get this or others? I know I am!

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Apr 7 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #2

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 884

Sorry if this is a double post, but I just wanted to point out that it's not that good as the Jedi book. It's mainly talks of midiclorians and how to wield them. They don't talk about how to train a Sith or anything that interesting. I mean hey, it's still cool though and the sound effects from opening it are really dark sounding. If you know what I mean.

So out of a 10, it gets a 7. Oh yeah be prepared to spend money! If you thought the Jedi book was expensive, honey you ain't seen nothin' yet!! This baby was $100. plus! Yo! Lol...anyway...back to normal language....

It's cool still, so you can still check it out.

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 03:13 AM