Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Here's hoping that the EU is totally obliterated...
Leiafan
post Jan 20 2013, 05:11 AM
Post #1

Regular Poster
Group Icon

Group: Jedi
Member No.: 2,613

N/A

--------------------
Darth Vader would snap Mara Jade's throat like a twig -- if she was even worth the effort
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rebel_A96
post Jan 25 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #2

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 884

Why? I think the EU is fun to read and can't wait till they come out with more! The only trouble with that though is, b/c it takes time, I have to now find other authors to read their books! Oh well, there's nothing wrong with broadening one's scope on authors and different genre of books. smilesmall.gif

--------------------
Let's start at the top shall we? The Sith Wars, Palpatine's Empire, Thrawn's siege, Vong invasion, Second Galactic Civil War, I could go on. Point is the enemy hasn't vanished and we're fighting new people/aliens/species every day.

This has always been a Force War and we, as non-Jedi, will still help rid the universe of their evil. That's on one side of the galaxy, on the other our friends: Luke, Han, Leia, Wedge, Iella, Corran, Mirax, etc are still trying to keep the peace. They've thwarted Abeltoth, but others will soon come their way...and ours.

We shall meet these enemies on both sides of the galaxy head on to defeat them. And when we do meet them, it'll be with the same determination, hope, and perseverance all of us have always shown.

None of this is easy as people/aliens/pets/animals are injured or die every day. But to keep the galaxy safe, we'll do all we can to win, for both sides of the galaxy. To ensure peace, we will keep fighting.

Wish us luck, wish us the Force, and pray for us as we'll need it going up against these formidable foes.

(Have been playing SW for over 17yrs--as of 2014--and I also follow the books. I will continue this role playing until I no longer can.) Also I just wanted to thank all who answered my threads and have chatted with me throughout the years; all of you are fun, awesome, caring, friendly, smart, (etc) and are my good/best friends. I will miss talking to you.

+Quote Post
Jedi Gurl
post Jun 28 2013, 11:54 PM
Post #3

On Bespin in Lando's dining room
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,395

Hah all I read is Star Wars. I don't know what my life would be like if I wasn't reading Star Wars. Why would anyone want the EU to be obliterated! tounge.gif

--------------------

My padawan is Alderaan Princess and I'm happily married to Ninja Boy.
Why do people say "Life's a bitch" because if it was a slut it'd be easy.
I'm such a loser my FISH tried to runaway.
Jedi Gurl loves her Ninja Boy
Life is like watching Star Wars, if you spend too much time crying cuz uncle Owen and aunt Beru died, you'll miss the ewok celebration.
Peace, Love, and Red Pants!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 11:15 AM