Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sarah-Leia's Star Wars Art
BlueHarvest.net Forum > BlueHarvest.net > FanFiction & RPG
Sarah-Leia
I like Star Wars art. So I make Star Wars art! wink.gif So...I have an art thread on the Galactic Senate so I figured I should make one here! That, and I'm an awful showoff. Hmm...it doesn't look like I can attach pictures here so I'll have to use Photobucket. Not all my stuff is on Photobucket so I'll just start with a few! smilehuge.gif A few? A few? I had more on Photobucket than I thought! smilehuge.gif tounge.gif

Right...too many, let's cut some down.

Han (it's my favourite drawing EVER)

Aayla Secura, original:

Aayla Secura, coloured:

Padme:

Han:

Han and Leia partying (with my name because it's my YouTube background):

A background I made for the celebration of my other Art Thread having 1000 posts:

A wallpaper of Leia:

Wallpaper of Han:
Sarah-Leia
More!

Rainbow Aayla:

Aayla sig banner:

A 'SW' thing:

A poster for ESB:

Padme as Leia:

Han/Leia:

Padme/Anakin:
Sarah-Leia
More!

A little...thing called "Dynasty". (Probably made on the basis that they're in the same family, with all different last names smile.gif)

Wallpaper of Leia and Vader:

Skywalker wallpaper:

Han/Leia
Sarah-Leia
And here's the last of the lot.

Of course I'll add more later, I have hundreds of pieces! tounge.gif

Padme avatar:

A drawing of Padme (done last year, when my skills weren't honed):

Padme:

Han w00t.gif:

Oh my, there is just too much to put them all on now, so I'll leave you with those. smilehuge.gif

Feedback greatly appreciated.
quinlan voss
Nice work there good, I particulary like Padme as Princass Leia luv.gif and the Aayla Secura ones as well. Thanks for sharing them.

sw-rebel.gif
lord-vader-starlet
I like the wallpaper (Leia and Vader)... satisfied.gif BTW, do you know that we also have our own art topic? It would be nice, if you'd post something there, too. smile.gif msn_yes.gif
Bane
Han Solo as a Sith Lord? Impressive! Most impressive! A lot of your wallpapers are also very good. msn_yes.gif
JediWitch
lol...i love that "Unlikely Sith Lord" picture at the end tounge.gif Loved the wallpapers too, and that first Han drawing looks great! smilehuge.gif
Sarah-Leia
QUOTE (lord-vader-starlet @ Jul 10 2007, 05:46 AM)
I like the wallpaper (Leia and Vader)... satisfied.gif BTW, do you know that we also have our own art topic? It would be nice, if you'd post something there, too. smile.gif msn_yes.gif

Quinlan, Bane, Jediwitch, thanks!

LVS, thank you, too. I do actually know about your art thread, but I asked mara_jade about it and told her that I had, like, hundreds of pics to put up so she let me start my own topic. ^ ^
lord-vader-starlet
confusedsmall.gif Wow.

That's okay then. smilehuge.gif tounge.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.